Hey Maxwell!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get the power to weight ratio
The doo is not going up the hill at 468 lb
Nor is the Polaris going up at 415 lb
For a real power to weight ratio you have to add the oil, fuel, gear and rider.
So the power to weight ratio that is reported means nothing in the real world.
Just looks good on paper.
well keeping all things relative... a weight increase will not improVe your weight Ta poweR RaTiO...weight ta poweR ratio is a CalculaTioN to enable the comparison of one sleds performance to another... 2/1 ratio is best or closes too... so as the average BeaR and the Young BuLL wenT sledding that daY the average BeaR said let me carry the PiC -A- NiC BasKeT fuLL of beeRs...and u carrY the PaPeR... well by the end of the day that BeaR needed ta take a sihT from all them beers... the only problem was the Young BuLL was at the toP of the mounTain wiT the PaPeR and as much as that average BeaR tried he just couldn't get up there and sihT his panTs... well the moral of the story was when the average bear wasn't looking the Young BuLL who wasn't a little older buT WiSER snucK into the PiC-A-NiC BaskeT put a couple a them beers in his pocket knowing that the BeaR couldn't reach the top of the mounTain ...and from that day the bull was known as BuLL - WiNKLE and the bear was known as boo -boo .. so i guess in the real world a little paper goes a long waY... ehh !! Boo -Boo !!! pass the Charmin is that the new fj40 ply ?? sorrY BuLL - WiNKLE i can't spare a square !!! ... elaine benis from Seinfeld would be proud.... theres many paths uP the mounTain but the VieW is the same at the ToP.... ALoHa... and thats the reporT... and jusT LiKe thaT Boo -Boo never wore a onesie again after buying a 400 pound sled wiT a 200hp motor .... Hahaaa !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok that’s pretty good LOL. Math checks out too
good ta here the math Cheks out on paper but iTs kinda sTrange mr MaxXxWeLL that for such a big production as snowTrax that they wouldn't let the the ski- Doo and Polaris go head Ta head iNN a race up a small grade for the sled heads ta see for them selfs ... Why doo u think they didn't Doo this mr MaxXxWeLL ... Please no rush finish your Italian blended coffee and bascotti ... Could iT be that the Polaris is not Playing wiT a full bag of chiPs... beeP !! beeP !!! Or is the snowTraX GuYs waiting for the POLARiS TecHs Ta show snowTraX guYs how to put the ICE scraTchers uP... Good eYe McSTucK87... HoTSaucE !!

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its only on its 5th year. compared to cat and polaris going on 11 years now

You’ll have to help me out here as I didn’t get to watch the video - did Cat trot out an M8 and Polaris a Dragon? These sleds kicked the doo’s butt? I better watch that vid!

BAB5C0A5-BD6B-4CEC-AAB3-5E4EB7531712.jpeg 57D12DE7-0CFE-4401-9B07-BE5ECCC25CC9.jpeg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It won't be me on the Polaris. I'll be on his side as I'm team skidoo now.

I know but you have tried all brands and have honestly reported results so I trust you to would report accurately the "play by play" action if he did show up.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I expect Maxwell won't PM you the next time he is in Revy. I hear he doesn't like the taste of crow.

LOL i have spent 1 day total in revy my entire life. The snow would have to be pretty terrible for a long duration of time for me to leave my own backyard. Not an excuse just the way it goes. Probably the same reason Johnny wouldn't show up in valemount.

Now the other problem, i am now fat, old and pretty washed up. SO your right. Slim to none chance i would be Pming johnny. Not because he is not a nice guy and probably super fun to ride with. That's just who i am as a human lmao.

my days now consist of riding the exact same area everyday, getting to the hill at noon, heading to the cabin, crushing a 12 pack and talking about the good old days.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL i have spent 1 day total in revy my entire life. The snow would have to be pretty terrible for a long duration of time for me to leave my own backyard. Not an excuse just the way it goes. Probably the same reason Johnny wouldn't show up in valemount.

Now the other problem, i am now fat, old and pretty washed up. SO your right. Slim to none chance i would be Pming johnny. Not because he is not a nice guy and probably super fun to ride with. That's just who i am as a human lmao.

my days now consist of riding the exact same area everyday, getting to the hill at noon, heading to the cabin, crushing a 12 pack and talking about the good old days.

Other than the "riding everyday" part, you are starting to fit in the the Snow and Mud demographic.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i have spent 1 day total in revy my entire life. The snow would have to be pretty terrible for a long duration of time for me to leave my own backyard. Not an excuse just the way it goes. Probably the same reason johnny wouldn't show up in valemount.

Now the other problem, i am now fat, old and pretty washed up. So your right. Slim to none chance i would be pming johnny. Not because he is not a nice guy and probably super fun to ride with. That's just who i am as a human lmao.

My days now consist of riding the exact same area everyday, getting to the hill at noon, heading to the cabin, crushing a 12 pack and talking about the good old days.

fkn gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
loved that redirection.....

"YA! you'll show em"
"Im with him"
"well.. at least you would tell us the truth"

Tetha-ir should be in Canadian politics

Half the polaris crowd in this thread makes me laugh, the other half has a sense of reality.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don’t be so hard on yourself, at least your not gender confused....

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome
Back LHF how did the lady boys treat you in Thailand
and jusT LiKe thaT LHF arrived HoME wiT a MaN - BuM... LoL or was iT a MaN - BuN ... beeP !! beeP !!! LonG LiVe the CoN - FusioN... POLARiS would be Proud ... HoTSaucE !!!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I expect Maxwell won't PM you the next time he is in Revy. I hear he doesn't like the taste of crow.
I belive mr MaxXxWeLL prefers HoT ApPLe PiE and Ice cream ...( Easy there snoPro lol ) after all mr maxXxWeLL has the fastest stocK TuRBoO ski - Doo in the wesT and Spanking all them confused PoLaris sledders a little HoT - ApPLe PiE before a shot of sambuca wiT his xXxpresso seems only fitting ... CarmeL and ChocaLate sauce to go wiT your ApPLe PiE n ice - creaM mr maxXxweLL ... Sounds good O - ZoNE GuY ...

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I belive mr MaxXxWeLL prefers HoT ApPLe PiE and Ice cream ...( Easy there snoPro lol ) after all mr maxXxWeLL has the fastest stocK TuRBoO ski - Doo in the wesT and Spanking all them confused PoLaris sledders a little HoT - ApPLe PiE before a shot of sambuca wiT his xXxpresso seems only fitting ... CarmeL and ChocaLate sauce to go wiT your ApPLe PiE n ice - creaM mr maxXxweLL ... Sounds good O - ZoNE GuY ...

Huh ? Ok

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This has got to be the gayest thing I have ever heard :ha_ha:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to lay off the the crystal meth it will mess you up.
comin bacK from ThaiLand... LonG haiR FreaK good thing ya had your MeGa - SoRE - ass BuTT - PluG iN HiDing that meTh..... wouldn't wanT CusToMs Cheking for anYThing unusuaL in your MaN - BuM !! ... HoTSaucE !!! Meow !! Hahahaaa !!... HeYmaN did your LaDyBoY named TyE ,tie u uP wiT his TiEs... from ThaiLand... Ta TiE asking for your Thai - Friend... chevY Chase from caddY sHacK would be Proud Ta !! Ta !! for noW... Lmao

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did this thread go sideways or am I just reading it wrong?? What was it about again? Something about Maxwell being washed up and moving to a touring sled with training wheels?

Top Bottom