"Here comes the snow" report thread

PowderSlayer

Reaction score
whitecourt wasnt hit as hard as hoped, it snowed an inch the hwys were icy due to freezing rain so if travelling give urself some time to get there...

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still snow just as hard here as it was last night....windy too!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Happy to see all the snow coming down in town. The only thing that I don't like about all the new white stuff is some of the drivers on our roads. Either there's some mini van driving 20k in a 60 with no one in sight, or a 4x4 flying by me at 90 on that same road. Yes you have more traction as you have 4 wheels (well mabie 4, mostly one front and one back), but it takes longer to stop.:confused:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont care how bad its snowing im going the speed limit. no reason to go any less.

people driving on the yellowhead at 60km/h with no one in front of them is just dangerous

beeman641

Reaction score
snow coming down good in namo and i was out at my place in alberta beach it was snowing good there let it snow let it snow

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just measured and we got between 8-9 inches in Bonnyville and still snowing:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wify just called said it was a white out just west of stony plain :d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EC has updated to say up to 5cm here today. Snowing hard outside on the West end right now.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
EC has updated to say up to 5cm here today. Snowing hard outside on the West end right now.

they don't know thier heads from thier azzholes.... hopefully it does THIS all day that will mean at least 10cm.....

this is what happens when the weatherman is in a cubuical without windows..

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. waz snowing like a mother in the grove when i left this am and its still snowing like a mother in Leduc. wife was laughing at me cause i had to look outside to check out the snow when i got up before i got in the shower.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
enough in swan hills to ride on but not lots by any means....blowing and drifting and it has snowed about a foot since the weekend,* theres more around the fort and trapper leas cabin/ center of alberta......* looks like it will be good enough* base not to damage anything.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
enough in swan hills to ride on but not lots by any means....blowing and drifting and it has snowed about a foot since the weekend,* theres more around the fort and trapper leas cabin/ center of alberta......* looks like it will be good enough* base not to damage anything.

ya me too had to look. didn't even get a friggin flake at my house last night and wasn't snowing when we left at 8 this morning:realmad::rant::rant::realmad:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Namao was just inside the snow area last night. The snow conditions have improved greatly since last week. I'm going to be out tonight along highway 28. With the snow last night, today and the drifting in the ditches, it could be fun. :) The snow will be collecting on the Sturgeon River too. It'll be fun on there too before it gets tracked up. :beer:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya me too had to look. didn't even get a friggin flake at my house last night and wasn't snowing when we left at 8 this morning:realmad::rant::rant::realmad:

thats funny cause you and I really arnt that far apart. if you supply food and booze on a wed night the snow gods will forgive you:beer:

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hitting the Sturgeon River this aft and maybe the ditches on 28, might see you out there!

Top Bottom