Harper??????

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the stuff going on in the world today and your worried about our PM going to a F%&KING hockey game...........
You just may be the most useless ,uninformed clueless idiot to ever grace the pages of S&M.
Spend less time on here as well as sledding ,and go further your education..........It is really holding back your full potential.

Last edited:

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of our elected leaders are controlled by the men who borrow our countries money to run. This used to be called international jewry now we call it globalism. These men want a one world government. All leaders of nations that are nationalistic are first bad mouthed in our media then disposed of through a war or civil war paid for by these money lenders.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow so many good points hard to comment on each of them. The bottom line is that the current "non" skilled jobs are too lucrative and when one compares a guy working in Ft Mac driving truck vs an RN that has to go to school, get student loans and then we put our lives into their hands gets paid less - something is wrong here. Dont get me wrong, great for a guy to get a good pay cheque but this is not sustainable in the long term hence the reason employers are bringing in foreign workers which I hate seeing. We need to get back to basics with jobs paying for what they are worth and create an incentive for people to excel either by more eduction, leadership and time at the job.

Amen to that! I have 11 years of post secondary schooling and work in trauma and life support. (My colleagues and) I carry a pager and run from code blue to ER trauma to crashing patient on the floors all day long. There are only two of us in the hospital so one might be in ICU intubating and ventilating a patient while the other is delivering a Prem baby in NICU when the pager goes again and we are forced to prioritize which life threat is more imminent. I have had children die in my arms and done CPR on a man while he says goodbye to his family. I have knelt in puke on the floor and intubated people and caught a baby in the ER waiting room. It is a rewarding and very intense job. I carry liability insurance in case the guy I am attempting to save doesn't make it and the family decides more can be done and sues me personally. I would not trade my job for anything but I get paid BS wages!!

When I moved to BC I took an $8/hr paycut because the government doesn't value or understand what those in my profession do... It's a pretty BS system when the guy who files paperwork in the health authority office makes $3/hr less than I do and his greatest risk is a papercut. (Incidentally, that same person is entitled to more holidays than I am).

On the other hand, my husband is a Rig Manager and makes 5 times what I do with little education but 16 + years of experience and being away from his family... If anything ever happened to him I could never even come close to his income :( I guess I should have been practical and at least got an MD behind my name during my 11 years!!

Its a crazy world and I don't know who deserves to get paid more but it sure seems like something has to give...

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Politicians sure make sure they are taken care of though. In Alberta we have our government cutting back in seniors' care and children's services care to try to balance the budget, but you don't see them cutting back their wages or their perks. One of the reasons I hate ALL governments and politicians. Every politician I've personally met was a self serving idiot that couldn't get a real job. The real people are working for a living. People that work with children in foster care get paid peanuts, while the administrators in the health services get paid hundreds of thousands, AND bonuses worth hundreds of thousands while only meeting 60 percent of their targets!!! We need to start treating the politicians like the garbage they are so they get the message.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are you gonna learn that politicians are there to absorb the displeassure of the masses? read henry fords book the worlds foremost problem and all will become clear. It will be hard to break a life full of programming. You will then watch tv and see how you are controlled.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom