Getting in shape for the season

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished a box of girl guide cookies, ate them with my forefinger and throttle thumb, I’m ready !

You can be my personal trainer if you want to.
The pay sucks, and no perks.
But we can cheer each other onto the next box of cookies for moral support.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No excuses, make time. Want the body, want the strength then make it happen. Skipping the gym for a holiday is ok...saying you ain't got time just means your lying to yourself. Just my opinion.

Not a cardio fan myself. This time of year more food goes in and cardio gets smaller. I like to super set in the winter months. Keep the intensity up, min 30 seconds between sets. Keep track of the macros! Like Nobrakes said DIET!!! I get my meals pre made so DIET and eating is pretty easy for me. BITE ME food prep, if your looking to get clean food check them out. I also use Hello Fresh, doesn't get any easier....to your door.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! FYI i destroyed a pumpkin pie...cardio night for me tonight:rolleyes:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No excuses, make time. Want the body, want the strength then make it happen. Skipping the gym for a holiday is ok...saying you ain't got time just means your lying to yourself. Just my opinion.

Not a cardio fan myself. This time of year more food goes in and cardio gets smaller. I like to super set in the winter months. Keep the intensity up, min 30 seconds between sets. Keep track of the macros! Like Nobrakes said DIET!!! I get my meals pre made so DIET and eating is pretty easy for me. BITE ME food prep, if your looking to get clean food check them out. I also use Hello Fresh, doesn't get any easier....to your door.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! FYI i destroyed a pumpkin pie...cardio night for me tonight:rolleyes:

cardio is just as or more important than strength if your are trying to improve your sledding Imo

it's pretty hard to ride good if you are out of breath all the time.

Last edited:

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cardio is just as or more important than strength if your are trying to improve your sledding Imo

it's pretty hard to ride good if you are out of breath all the time.

Agreed...not saying I don’t do it, just not a fan.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did 30min 8.1km on the elliptical,.. wow. This riding it once a week is tiring,.. at least my legs and cardio is getting ready for this season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day athletes came to camp to get into shape. I think I'll see if that was a myth or the real deal before wasting all that time getting ready for camp.

Top Bottom