mountain riders

mmwisco

Reaction score
It blows my mind what you guys and gals can do on your snowmobiles. The places you get to way the hell up a mountain, between trees everywhere... And make it look so easy! It's fun to watch. Being from Wisconsin, the tallest thing we have to climb is a big snowbank! I went out to Island Park last year with some buddies and got to see it first hand. They went places that I wouldn't even think about trying. Pretty dang awesome. I spent most of my time getting myself unstuck. Learned what a ski pull was lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to West Yellowstone and Island Park before. Totally different riding. Nice to stop on the trail for a burger and beer during the day and between areas. Gotta watch out for cops hding behind trees with radar guns though.

mmwisco

Reaction score
Been to West Yellowstone and Island Park before. Totally different riding. Nice to stop on the trail for a burger and beer during the day and between areas. Gotta watch out for cops hding behind trees with radar guns though.
We had a lot of fun out there. Stop on the mountain for some lunch and cigar and just relaxing. Loved it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It blows my mind what you guys and gals can do on your snowmobiles. The places you get to way the hell up a mountain, between trees everywhere... And make it look so easy! It's fun to watch. Being from Wisconsin, the tallest thing we have to climb is a big snowbank! I went out to Island Park last year with some buddies and got to see it first hand. They went places that I wouldn't even think about trying. Pretty dang awesome. I spent most of my time getting myself unstuck. Learned what a ski pull was lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!
It is certainly different and mountain riding sure has pushed the envelope. I just wished I was 20 something again and had a big bank account to learn some of those awesome riding techniques. But then again, I need some kind of surgery to get a bigger set of balls.

Welcome to the site and enjoy :tree1:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is certainly different and mountain riding sure has pushed the envelope. I just wished I was 20 something again and had a big bank account to learn some of those awesome riding techniques. But then again, I need some kind of surgery to get a bigger set of balls.

Welcome to the site and enjoy :tree1:

Nowadays Trudeau would probably pay for that surgery…….. if you were a women to start with anyway

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode down there in 2005. Some good riding..would love to get back down there.

Glad you got out to try it.

Merry Christmas and happy riding this season.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would like to do some riding in the states someday. Star valley has my interest.

Welcome to the site, and Merry Christmas to you as well.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cooke City is a great place to check out. Great terrain, and some cool stuff to check out. Need to spend more than a couple days there to see it all.

Top Bottom