Edmonton Sled Show

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the show folks???? ...had to go to a fundraiser last night so didn't get into the show...may run in tommorow if there lots to look at? Post pics if you have any...

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty deal tree dragon, was their last night. Was a good show tons of booths I think it was bigger this year, lots of good deals too got a gas rack & boots. Sorry no pics defiantly worth checking out if Ur not stuck working!!!!!!!!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This years show was the first I can remember where vendors actually had some wicked deals going on. I picked up a new pair of HMK Team boots for $250 vs $360 retail!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boondocker etec turbo at the specialty booth. Very sweet.The new yamaha skies, all I can say is.... Are you for real.!The new cats look pretty impressive. Hope they work as good as they look, sounds like a lot of people snow checked it.Very good show this year. Lots to see and some really nice custom sleds there.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tons of good deals. got my boy some klim bibs from RMX for my boy 279.00 HMK boots for my other boy 100.00, and a bunch of other stuff that i probably really didn't need. oh well.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome show. Wish I could go back tomorrow but I'll be out quadding in RMH. It was great to finally get to meet many other S&M folk. Can't wait to see you all on the mountain.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great show, got a set of tires for my truck at a smokin deal, mod rods board inserts and vents, air intake, slydog skis, billet wheels, snowandmud shirt;), tunnel polish, 509 sunglasses and sinister lenses, ultra low windshield, and a boss seat, got to meet a bunch of pro riders with some great insight on mods that make the most bang for the buck, favorite riding spots etc, there were also great deals at most booths but echo cycle had me draining the bank account pretty good;) see you next year for either a big bore or turbo, bring on the snow!!

Last edited:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure of price but there were a few booths with them, and make sure to check out a few before buying, found identical parts at different booths with major price differences

Top Bottom