Edmonton Sled Show

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best part of the show for me was some little guy riding his new 120 sled out to the Parking lot as his parents carried it. That young guy was having the time of his life.Low part of the show, some dipshit trying to pavement side hill a new cat! Like that's really shows how it's going to handle :)

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I thought it was a good show. Spent a chit load of money and bought some good stuff. My wife and I each landed a pair of Klim bibs, she got herself a sweet 509 helmet and goggles and a pair of Klim boots, lots of movies, shirts, clothes, stickers, some new scratcher and the list goes on LOL.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met maxwell....
I was hoping that I might have the opportunity to meet Him but don't think I'd have the courage to introduce myself anyways. Maybe one day...Oh and hi momma! It was good to meet you and I hope my girlfriend goes out riding with you and the other girls.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YER a lucky fellah!>>Lol unfortunately, I didn't meet too many new peeps Good to see some familiar faces from long past!!
Didn't meet Maxwell, did meet Rowdy thou, think much better meeting her then Maxwell.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great weekend! Spent money, lots of visiting and laughs! Met some speciaI peeps too! I hear ya on the sore feet lol. Here are a few photos I have... I'm sure SBR will get his up as soon as he can. Let it snow!

1- mysf & Tina Thomas from TS
2- myself, Karen & brandy from the octane movie
3- myself, chris/Chrisco and his boys from parkland motorsports

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428706.268678.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428706.268678.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 261
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428724.833687.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428724.833687.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 266
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428741.685901.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319428741.685901.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great weekend! Spent money, lots of visiting and laughs! I hear ya on the sore feet lol. Here are a few photos I have... I'm sure SBR will get his up as soon as he can. Let it snow!

Who are the other peeps Pink?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great weekend! Spent money, lots of visiting and laughs! I hear ya on the sore feet lol. Here are a few photos I have... I'm sure SBR will get his up as soon as he can. Let it snow!

I seen you at the show. Was talking to micku when you walked by.

Sent from my Desire HD

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a helmet and 509 lenses for my sinisters. As for the show its self it seems like there wasn't a lot of selection and not a lot of booths wanted to deal.

then again that was just what i found.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good show. i would say it was much smaller. but maybe thats just me. seems bigger but it was mostly gigantic trailers taking up the space.

Just because you own a gigantic trailer already doesn't mean that others aren't shopping for one!!! LOL

Great show, thanks to all the peeps who stopped by to say hi! See you on the hills:beer:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my dad did some wandering around the show today. Picked up ABS Avalance back packs for the both of us. Also picked up two pairs of 509 sinsisters burandt backcountry edition. All in all pretty good.

Sent from Tapatalk

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you serious???!!! For frick sake........why didnt I come. Worst decision of my life.

I was hoping that I might have the opportunity to meet Him but don't think I'd have the courage to introduce myself anyways. Maybe one day...Oh and hi momma! It was good to meet you and I hope my girlfriend goes out riding with you and the other girls.

Was wonderful to meet you too Quintin! Please say hi to your girlfriend for me! This is going to be a wonderful year of Brrapping with new friends! :) :) :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i dunno how i missed ya too MOMMA! i was kinda hoping to meet more s&mers but i did meet a few there.

Crappers Modmanmike!! It would have been awesome to meet you!! I met quite a few people.. lots of hugs!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best part of the show for me was some little guy riding his new 120 sled out to the Parking lot as his parents carried it. That young guy was having the time of his life.Low part of the show, some dipshit trying to pavement side hill a new cat! Like that's really shows how it's going to handle :)

lol That was one of the highlights of the show for me I think.. that was me with the little guy and his dad. I brought that sled from Nelson for them. Such a wonderful family, all of them were extremely excited.. Especially the little guy on the sled.

Top Bottom