Edmonton Sled Show

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The sled show was a lot of fun, always is. Being there was 80,000 sq feet more, its hard to judge how busy it was by the lineups, and pushing and shoving. The aisles were wider. Snowandmud had a successful weekend, we cleared out a lot of stock. I personally had lots of visiting and lots of fun.

Snowandmud WILL be at the Saskatoon show as well, watch for Ron, Papajake, and the always lovely "chubbybunny" over by the beer gardens.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costs are high for vendors to be in the show so I wasn't shocked at the $6.00 hot dog...It was a good dog! I only managed to get 1 picture. An overhead shot infront of the snow and mud booth. I did spent lots. New avy bag and beacon, 3 goggles, 2 helmets, 2 jackets and bibs...got some good deals. Prairie Rec looked after me well as did the motorfist booth

show.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to bargain with those guys selling trailer accessories their but apparently they wanted to take home that large pile of coat racks. And I couldn't believe $100.00 for a red solo cup dispenser. WTF!!
Costs are high for vendors to be in the show so I wasn't shocked at the $6.00 hot dog...It was a good dog! I only managed to get 1 picture. An overhead shot infront of the snow and mud booth. I did spent lots. New avy bag and beacon, 3 goggles, 2 helmets, 2 jackets and bibs...got some good deals. Prairie Rec looked after me well as did the motorfist booth

View attachment 190102

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had an awesome show. May have looked like a lot of inventory but they unloaded 3 trailers of product. I got a solo cup dispenser. Looking forward to breaking it in. Cant find anyone else that sells them.
Tried to bargain with those guys selling trailer accessories their but apparently they wanted to take home that large pile of coat racks. And I couldn't believe $100.00 for a red solo cup dispenser. WTF!!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not really related to this thread, but check out Blazin Belltech. $16.00 U.S. Even with exchange & shipping, still a way better option than a $100.00 cup holder. Have one in my trailer as well as a few of their other products, and they're great.

Last edited:

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perusin for some Amsoil girls and.............nothing!!?
Wasn't the perverted Bunny there!!?

Did you not check out the young lady selling a Vitamin Supplement you add to water. She was next to Munster Finger Throttles and she was quite special IMHO.

Andrew.L

Reaction score
I found a lot of things were more expensive there than they normally are.
I kept ,y eye on prices of things for months before the sled show.
noticed by the time it was show time, the prices were higher.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parking and admission were not cheap per say, but still a good reason to leave the house and check stuff out.

Top Bottom