Edmonton Sled Show

Nagzs

Reaction score
Anybody get to the sled show this weekend? Wondering how it was and if anyone took some pictures.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went yesterday but didn't take any pictures. It seemed smaller this year and wasn't busy at all when we were there. I wasn't really shopping for anything but there were some deals to be found.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was there Friday evening. Klim Togwotee bibs for $279 from Martin's....................great deal!

Good deal on Klim jackets. Martin's had great deals on non-current stock! I did not check out the MotoFist gear at Martin's.

Sorry, no pictures.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Was there all day yesterday. Not as busy or as good of deals as some past shows but I managed to get a decent deal on a float 22 for $550 with the canister. And a klim pull over for $160. There were some there if you looked hard enough

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The $16 parking chapped my ass a bit. But overall I like the way thing we're laid out and yes there were some good deals. Picked up a set of Float 3'S for my friends Rev for 599 tax in.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Managed to buy the only Motorfist dark grey Alpha jacket in the building. Fit and felt to good not to pass up.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The $16 parking chapped my ass a bit. But overall I like the way thing we're laid out and yes there were some good deals. Picked up a set of Float 3'S for my friends Rev for 599 tax in.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That's Northland trying to make up the million bucks that went missing��

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us went down on Saturday. Started at 10, and by 1pm I thought it got busy. If sales were down, it was not because of us.

Two pair Motorfist boots
One Motorfist jacket
Motorfist gloves
TAG gloves
Two pair Polaris Bibs
One Sinister goggle
A few S&M T-shirts
Poo handle bar bag
And a few misc items.

I thought it was laid out nicely and lots to look at. Good job by all the vendors. Fun day for us.

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's Northland trying to make up the million bucks that went missing😞
No Chit eh! The $16 chapped my arse as well, especially when the ticket to walk in was cheaper than the parking. I feel that should be opposite.

on a better note I bought 3 boxes of superglides to outfit my deck along with a rear superclamp with the new adjustable ring for $375 tax in. I also got a pair of motorfist boots for 40% off that came with a free pair of $34.99 socks. I walked out pretty happy.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you that showed up at the sicamous booth hope to see you in God's country this winter and luck to all on the houseboat vacation draw

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
between my brother cousin and myself
Motorfist boots from backus
ABS float 25 from prairie rec
Walker Evan shock from backus
2 tobe onesies from prairie rec
Sinister X'4 Polarized from echo cycle
2 muff pots

We found there were good deals to be had just had to hop around and bargain a bit. Overal good show, quieter than last year

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was definitely smaller. Seemed like fewer US vendors maybe.
I didn't find anything I wanted for my new to me pro rmk but I did pick up last years Motorfist jacket for 30% off. Good enough for me and much better than this years prices.
We still spent 4 1/2 hours walking around Loki g and talking. I completely forgot to buy my FSA membership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't find anything overly spectacular there this year, granted I went with the intentions of buying nothing. Seems like retailers knew it was going to be slow so didn't go out of their way to entice buyers.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
I have to say attendance was down although for us at the Alberta Cycle booth things went very well we sold lots sleds and Motorfist gear 2016 stuff though. Had some decent discount but due to map policy you would had stop in a see there was only 10% difference between 2014 gear to present stuff 2016 free ride coats sold good. Also we had great success with Marlon Decks and now we're the only dealer in Edmonton to carry Full lotus decks. Nice stuff .....
thanks to everyone who supported us and welcome any type rider out there, but I still love to ride a Arctic Cat!

Top Bottom