Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no better words have been spoken.
icon14.png

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 bca avy packs .....guna have to get them regardless hopefully all thinks will work out with a other member

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that table dancing?

Omgosh dude.. you have seen my clumsy sober.. can you imagine if I got on a table.... ooo that would be some bad ju ju there.. all you'd hear would be.

OW my eye!!! OWW... Whooops... oh ohhhhh.......

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omgosh dude.. you have seen my clumsy sober.. can you imagine if I got on a table.... ooo that would be some bad ju ju there.. all you'd hear would be.

OW my eye!!! OWW... Whooops... oh ohhhhh.......

you are a riot! i laugh so hard now can imagen what it will be like side by side with you!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get your AVY gear FIRST.

Afford the boots later. Our boots won't click when your 6 feet under.

You AVY gear and your dome protector (helmet) are way over looked. Go quality on both.

And if you get a helmet....get this one. If you can find it! MF is sold out. You need to find one at the dealer. It lighter than carbon safer than anything out there with the patented tech. IMO

Dominator Helmet - Snowmobile Gear - Helmets

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since turbo hill claimed my shovel and 509 goggles last year, I'm gonnna be looking for that, hopefully I'll find a set of airframes for the Proclimb, a beacon and new avy pack wouldn't go astray, I'll be snagging a set of sly dogs or something similar if I find it. I'm also gonna be swarming wkm's booth in case they have a belt drive kit, other then that, I'm just looking forward to meeting some people as this would be my very first event!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i like your sledgear motofist, but u don't make anything in my size, need shorter arms and shorter legs. can u offer alterations or do i have to get it done private. i am even worse than tex. my wintergear is black but it is turning grey as i type. hehehe.
icon10.gif

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my son doesn't have any hockey games that weekend I will be there. Really hoping to make it since Terry is bringing my sled with him; sporting a new wrap from Spiralus. :beer:

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i like your sledgear motofist, but u don't make anything in my size, need shorter arms and shorter legs. can u offer alterations or do i have to get it done private. i am even worse than tex. my wintergear is black but it is turning grey as i type. hehehe.
icon10.gif

We have short sized bibs AND we can do alterations to a jacket. We can change your life if needed....

Call Mf or email carie@motorfist.com and see what we can do to alter the jacket. The short bibs are VERY limited and you need to get your hands on that ASAP. We can find a dealer closest to you that can help.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
icon10.gif

Are you built like a munchkin?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and dad Went last year and I'd like to go again. Maybe grab some sledding movies, try to find a smaller shovel, maybe exchange my canister from my ABS bag if its not within the weight spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom