Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing on my wishlist is that I walk out of there with some money still in my pants LOL!!
I'm sure there is going to be alot of stuff there to tempt me to buy!!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be anyone attending the sled show that would carry power addiction heads? My brother is looking for a turbo head, posting for him. Also, I am looking for some skinz stuff, maybe some raptor shocks, airframes, maybe a tekvest. Leaving tomorrow morning bright and early, I can't wait!!! First sled show my me and my group! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be anyone attending the sled show that would carry power addiction heads? My brother is looking for a turbo head, posting for him. Also, I am looking for some skinz stuff, maybe some raptor shocks, airframes, maybe a tekvest. Leaving tomorrow morning bright and early, I can't wait!!! First sled show my me and my group! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Heading down bright and early here too. I think it is going to be an expensive weekend

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got a fist full of cash that is burning a hole in my pocket. I missed out on a ton of deals last year - I wont do that again.
Last year I heard "I got a smoking deal on that..... at the sled show". This year, I'm ready.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be looking for a culter can and one of those big a$$ front bumpers for my proclimb and a 509 helmet.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Parkland Motorsports booth 850 PA heads

Top Bottom