Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down with a couple buddies and members on here. Who else is headin there? What ya plan on buying??

Welcome To the 25th Annual Edmonton Snowmobile & Powersports Show! | 2012 Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show

See ya there!

Hoping to be there with the better half: it falls on my days off. Don't plan on buying much at all... But that never seems to pan out :)

I know that the DPFN and GBCA Yahoos will be there. A Bettie booth will be present and I know that Momma and Drink (Trish and Kevin) plan on attending... It's always a good time!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Maybe many digits will buy me my sexy orange sliders this year. And maybe search out a deal for a new machine for the better half..... But shhhhhh

Skinnykid

Reaction score
Superclamps and a wrap kit is all I need, althought it seems I aways leave with more than I plan!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping to be there with the better half: it falls on my days off. Don't plan on buying much at all... But that never seems to pan out :)

I know that the DPFN and GBCA Yahoos will be there. A Bettie booth will be present and I know that Momma and Drink (Trish and Kevin) plan on attending... It's always a good time!

It's my turn to touch Trish's bum this year.....

Ba ha haaa! Roger wilco.. I'll be there with Bells on !!! Whooo hooo.. hopin to get ... Hugs and laugher.. and perhaps some other blingy stuff. Out back girl, my daughter Brookie will be with us as well.
Bogg...... I'll be watching for you.. I totally am the bum grab and tag ninja.....Be prepared to be tagged!!! Muh ha ha haaa... And I'm soooo gonna Tag the Doo brigade with Polaris and Cat stickers.. In fact I have cute little pink Arctic cat pink tatoos I think will look lovely on them. Word on the street is Maxwell tends to fall asleep win intoxicated... Muh ha ha haaaaaaaa
boggs bum.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for new boots, something different for running boards, maybe another beacon, and hopefully I can drop the wife off with the betties and they can get her convinced to come out west.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know if there will be any Motorfist dealers there?? they had a booth a couple years ago and a couple of us walked away with some gear. looking at getting the dominator helmet...

-need some frogskins (they just dont like trees..lol)
-sliders
-idlers
-movie pack (krazy had a good movie deal we picked up last time)
-ch!t ton of posters and stickers..lol

nothing major at all. can't wait to see all the new tech. anyone know if someone will have the belt drive kit for the cats there?

hope to see some of ya out!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know if there will be any Motorfist dealers there?? they had a booth a couple years ago and a couple of us walked away with some gear. looking at getting the dominator helmet...

-need some frogskins (they just dont like trees..lol)
-sliders
-idlers
-movie pack (krazy had a good movie deal we picked up last time)
-ch!t ton of posters and stickers..lol

nothing major at all. can't wait to see all the new tech. anyone know if someone will have the belt drive kit for the cats there?

hope to see some of ya out!

We are a Motorfist Dealer and Yes we will be there with WICKED deals for sure. got some good deals on Movies as well. I'll also bring some posters. First come first serve!!!!

Have a great day!

Trish

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are a Motorfist Dealer and Yes we will be there with WICKED deals for sure. got some good deals on Movies as well. I'll also bring some posters. First come first serve!!!!

Have a great day!

Trish

Save me a pair of Gauntlet gloves (med) please :beer: :beer: :D

Seeing how I couldn't get them at the campout :(

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be there is factory help for all you guys on questions comments or concerns. We will be with Trish for sure.

I love the Edmonton show........

BTW the SnowandMud jersey is pretty sweet.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Motofist????

Have a great day!

Trish

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogg!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!
I'm so gonna Tag you with stickers!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby & I will be there Saturday. We both would like some new sledding outer wear. Thinking Motorfist, if we can find a good deal. Maybe some 509 goggles. Need to find some that fit with my SHIFT helmet, which hasn't been easy. And if we cant find any of that, then a black & orange mountain seat for the hubby's sled. BUT, really looking forward to meeting MOMMA in person. :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby & I will be there Saturday. We both would like some new sledding outer wear. Thinking Motorfist, if we can find a good deal. Maybe some 509 goggles. Need to find some that fit with my SHIFT helmet, which hasn't been easy. And if we cant find any of that, then a black & orange mountain seat for the hubby's sled. BUT, really looking forward to meeting MOMMA in person. :)

I'm SOOOO hugging you with my mind Mare!!! I look forward to meeting you too!!! All of us girls do!! How many more sleeps till the show??

Top Bottom