Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone arranging a bus to go to edmonton for the sled show?
Just figured that there will be so many going up might that it might be an option

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone arranging a bus to go to edmonton for the sled show?
Just figured that there will be so many going up might that it might be an option

That would be like trying to herd cats...lol. If you need a ride I'm heading up Friday at some point and coming back Sunday some time, lol.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Hmmm gone all weekend wouldnt be good Rowdy.... i get into trouble when i do those weekends.... its like letting a tiger out of the cage... you know how it is

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.......

seen some snow up at the cabin last weekend. all the mtn tops were dusted good!

rylester331

Reaction score
I'm pumped to go , I have gone since I have been like 4 years old , and always spend way too much money, this year I will be buying a new avy bag , and the new go pro, possibly rsi bars and 509 goggles!

Hotlips

Reaction score
L
That would be like trying to herd cats...lol. If you need a ride I'm heading up Friday at some point and coming back Sunday some time, lol.

Rowdy, thanks for your help getting me from the airport..:) I can't wait to see everyone... I'll be with Julie Ann Chapman helping out with her new business... Stop by and say hi..:)

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got lucky this year BRP mail me a free ticket to the show and i didn't even buy a sled this year but my Son just bought a 2012 Summit .Its a sale promotion for sure get me to look at that new 2013 Summit .Sorry BRP i just can't give up my 2010 Backcounrty

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm looking for orange sliders,scratchers,and some clothes for momma.
Might also have a refreshment at the beer gardens.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year's clothing is normally at very good pricing. It goes quickly, like Friday before supper time. But those are the best deals..........just saying!

There will be some closeout stuff from last year from us through our dealers there. And yes....ferniesnow is right. It goes fast. At least common size runs.....

and no I am not a used car salesman. It really will go fast!!!

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a pretty good turn out last year, plan on going again this year and picking up a new beacon

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed last year, the year before was very spendy but a great time. If all goes well I will be picking up a turbo for my 13 pro, all the new movies and some new gear maybe even a HH GPS if I see one I like. Wife is coming this year so I will have to find someone to keep her busy well I break the bank:ballchain:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed last year, the year before was very spendy but a great time. If all goes well I will be picking up a turbo for my 13 pro, all the new movies and some new gear maybe even a HH GPS if I see one I like. Wife is coming this year so I will have to find someone to keep her busy well I break the bank:ballchain:

Boostmonkey, bring her over to me... I have some wonderful ways to occupy her time.. perhaps a new Braaap for her, complete with Gear and avy essentials?...... hee he heee.......... Reid from Boondocker turbos will be right across from our Main Jet Booth. That man knows his stuff. Art my Boost Boss will be with us too. If you have any questions surrounding a new boost system perhaps come chat with these guys.

Trish :)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting closer! Couple more weekends away... I'll be working the beer gardens. Come find me at a table and I'll let you buy me beer.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boostmonkey, bring her over to me... I have some wonderful ways to occupy her time.. perhaps a new Braaap for her, complete with Gear and avy essentials?...... hee he heee.......... Reid from Boondocker turbos will be right across from our Main Jet Booth. That man knows his stuff. Art my Boost Boss will be with us too. If you have any questions surrounding a new boost system perhaps come chat with these guys.

Trish :)

Lol, Thanks Trish i will stop by for sure. before i buy anyones turbo I will be looking at all the kits i find for the pro as for a new braaaap braaaap for her GOOD LUCK i have tried (Even picked up a brand new sled for her a few years back) to get her out in the mountains but its just not for her, She loves the summer sports Jeepin, RZRin, Boatin and fishin.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want to try and find the adjustable limiter strap mod for my apex from racers edge/source inovations.... hopin maybe somebody will sell em there.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want to try and find the adjustable limiter strap mod for my apex from racers edge/source inovations.... hopin maybe somebody will sell em there.

Yah same.. Along with new running boards, rails, a P.A. Head, and front an back bumpers.. List goes on and on lol :)

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

Top Bottom