Deals at the Sled Show?

aiden1983

Reaction score
I am just getting into the sport and wanted to know if it is worth it to wait until the upcoming sled show to get all the gear or not. Are there usually any deals that are actually worth it?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins usually has some pretty good deals in there booth. But other than that never seen any deal to be has anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins usually has some pretty good deals in there booth. But other than that never seen any deal to be has anywhere

Don't listen to this guy. Lots of deals to be had. I got a $450 pair of Klim bibs for 75% off cuz they were old stock-previous year gear. There's deals but the sooner you get there the better.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to this guy. Lots of deals to be had. I got a $450 pair of Klim bibs for 75% off cuz they were old stock-previous year gear. There's deals but the sooner you get there the better.

Your kidding right? It's a known fact the deals are few and far between at the show the last few years. Where did you get 75% off? Please share

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the booths that was selling KLIM. It might have even been the KLIM reps as that's all they had in there. Don't remember exactly. All I know is I paid under $150 for some sweet double extra fat bibs!
There were other deals too on clothes. 20% off some ladies hoodies at the one booth so I bought my chick a couple. I thought I seen some discounted C3 stuff too.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As soon as the doors open on Friday look fast. Last year's stock is usually nicely discounted, some of the smaller shops have two year old items that are really well priced. If you aren't color fussy there are early deals and they get swept up fast.

Maxwell is correct about Martin's.........and they have good prices throughout the show!

Wife bought a pair of ladies Klim bibs with the rear flap for under $150.00 from a Drumheller shop a couple of years ago. Great deal!

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my girlfriend a new Klim jacket at the show last year for $100 was new old stock. Probably at least two years old but a good deal none the less

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For gear You have much better chance finding good deals on non average size items. Eg Xxl and larger and medium and smaller. Same as you will see on eBay. Not much for deals to be found if you are joe average sizes IMO. The advantage i see is you can compare your brand options all in one place and really get a feel for what you like and fits best.

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im a 4XL belly (lol) and a large pant but cant find a bib that fits properly without having parachute legs and way to long. if I doo I don't get a deal I usually pay way more.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a good deal on old stock MotorFist gear. But other then old stock clothing not much for deals. It just a good time and gets the blood flowing for the up coming season.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the deals are there, but they aren't going to come to you. You have to go and look for them.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rocky mountain xtreme had some really good deals on old klim stock, and I can't remember the name of the place, but I bought a couple motor fist rekon jackets for 200.00 each, last year model stuff as well but I didn't care.

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's last years or two year? It's still new, still has warranty, and unless it's as pink as Tex's jacket it will still be in style. At least that's my take.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amount you pay to get in and parking better off to go to a dealer they will give you the show price anyways

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry not trying to hijack,,just seems like a good place to ask; I haven't gone in 3years,, it was great last time. I'm personally not looking for a deal, but for a good selection... I'm looking for TOBE gear. Am I going to find it??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Top Bottom