Deals at the Sled Show?

sleslie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any VP race gas dealers there? I'm looking for a couple drums of either C-12 or C-111 and thought it might be a good time to pick them up, just don't remember seeing any in previous years.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any VP race gas dealers there? I'm looking for a couple drums of either C-12 or C-111 and thought it might be a good time to pick them up, just don't remember seeing any in previous years.
specialty sleds carries vp

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Little bit of advice for those who have an issue with the cost of admission & parking......

Get involved with a club and volunteer your time to work the booth, the club will cover your parking and admission in exchange for your help.

Great advice Bog's...............:d

PS still broken as I can't give you any Rep for that sage advice?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the Edmonton sled show ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 124

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy frig you guys can't take anything serious. 75w90 seems a little thick for inside my handlebars? Like dude, I'm looking for a lightweight oil.....HELLLLLOOOOO.

On a related note - can you guys give me some advice on which stickers will give me the most HP increase - Monster or Metal Mulisha?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy frig you guys can't take anything serious. 75w90 seems a little thick for inside my handlebars? Like dude, I'm looking for a lightweight oil.....HELLLLLOOOOO.

On a related note - can you guys give me some advice on which stickers will give me the most HP increase - Monster or Metal Mulisha?
I give solid advice about oil and then you just think you know better. You're on your own. I'm not gonna tell you how many hp I got from a rockstar sticker on the dyno.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What the hell are you doing putting oil in your handlebars that's stupid. My handwarmers quit working so I had Mike Holmes spray foam inside mine and now they don't get cold ever. Oil won't do that, make it right.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I do know that the diesel trucks with either or stickers can HAUL AZZ big time so id have to say its a toss up for HP

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found some great deals on KLIM jackets, Super Glides, Super Clamps and some Outdoors gloves and back packs. My issue was not the deals, it was luggin all of that crap to the truck that was about mile away. If you see a little black wagon chained to a telephone pole, that will be mine to haul my stuff back. What ever happened to the people mover carts they used to have?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I found some great deals on KLIM jackets, Super Glides, Super Clamps and some Outdoors gloves and back packs. My issue was not the deals, it was luggin all of that crap to the truck that was about mile away. If you see a little black wagon chained to a telephone pole, that will be mine to haul my stuff back. What ever happened to the people mover carts they used to have?

Interesting you ask...........They let me back my truck into the venue last year to unload and while I was there the "fun police" wouldn't let the guys take the people carts out into the snow because when they brought them back the wheels were dirty and marked the carpet........go figure than one out!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What the hell are you doing putting oil in your handlebars that's stupid. My handwarmers quit working so I had Mike Holmes spray foam inside mine and now they don't get cold ever. Oil won't do that, make it right.

You had Mike doo this? Don't you know he is not well liked on this site and you may just have opened up a can of worms........just saying..:d

Top Bottom