Days Inn revelstoke $$$$$$ up up and away!

Thistledoo

Reaction score
Called out today to book rooms over the holidays and got informed the one bed rooms have gone up 35% from 105 to 142 and that includes the 20% off for the sledder rate, and these rates inc no tax. I like the days inn but the last couple years it just hasn't been like the old days when it was new ect. Time to try some new places maybe...what are guys experiences and has anyone got rates for this winter?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread, I liked the days inn as well. I think I'll give Peaks Lodge and others a try now.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if they are jacking up the rooms over the holidays
check on booking rooms on there website for second week of January and it shows 135 per night+tax with out sledders rates

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never could figure out why guys were so committed to that place, it's never impressed me and had many sleepless nights, from excess noise, and ulgy beds, and breakfast sure could use some upgrading.. Biggest sore spot with me is some of the trailers that think they have a designated spot for power.. We all know who they are and seam screaming matches over those spots.. Like others said, lots of other good spots in town and paying over 100 a night for a single room is just not right..

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys stay when that place was the Columbia? What a sh1t hole it was, shag carpet was up the walls. They slap some paint on it & its the greatest place to stay.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys stay when that place was the Columbia? What a sh1t hole it was, shag carpet was up the walls. They slap some paint on it & its the greatest place to stay.

I liked it better when it was the Columbia

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brendon,

Well I hope that's not the case for price... But ya Days is handy for Zalas .. That's why I stayed there as I enjoy Zalas food and the hospitality! Yes the condition of the place is getting worn down as well. Sandman too much chit gets stolen from over their another reason why I liked Days.... Fortunately I have a different place in Revy to lay my head... No more hotels.

Called out today to book rooms over the holidays and got informed the one bed rooms have gone up 35% from 105 to 142 and that includes the 20% off for the sledder rate, and these rates inc no tax. I like the days inn but the last couple years it just hasn't been like the old days when it was new ect. Time to try some new places maybe...what are guys experiences and has anyone got rates for this winter?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rented a house back in early 90s for one winter.. Payed like 400 dollars a month and had six beds, back then we were there every other weekend and had some great bashes there.. Missed that, only thing that sucked was shovelling the side walk and roof every time we showed up.. Spend that now on pink drinks in Zella's

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Farmer Freddy! How was your summer? What are you riding this year? LOL

We haven't stayed at the ol' days inn a long time...some good times their but yah time to move on that's way to steep for what it is. They prob trying to push sleders out and turn it into a two plankers club

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that it really matters, but I'm pretty sure they replaced all the beds last year. it would be nice if the small things were taken care of, like the broken hooks for hanging gear to dry, or the shower curtain rods that are almost falling off. I don't mind the breakfast, it's not much, but it's everything I need in the morning considering most days back home I rarely eat in the morning....but if that's the case with increases being that high, It won't hurt to try something new. Change can be good.

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
It seems to me that darn near every destination type city blows the prices up around the holidays. Anymore I've started to expect 100-150 U.S. money no matter where we go or what time. As long as the hotels can sell rooms at those prices then I doubt it'll change. We almost always stay at the best western and I know it's typically a lil' more then some but the place is clean, the hot tub is pretty damn nice and what they call free breakfast is actually breakfast!!! Not a hard boiled egg and a glass of juice! I figure that's worth 20$ a head so it probably evens out

Sent from my iPad using

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked it better when it was the Columbia
Old Aboo was into customer service back then. Always watched for us coming in so he could grab our gear to dry it out for us. Not a pretty place but the price was right and our room was always clean? Found our 2 week old leftover pizza in the Days fridge so not to sure if they are up to par on cleaning rooms like some peeps think.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old Aboo was into customer service back then. Always watched for us coming in so he could grab our gear to dry it out for us. Not a pretty place but the price was right and our room was always clean? Found our 2 week old leftover pizza in the Days fridge so not to sure if they are up to par on cleaning rooms like some peeps think.
Ewwwww, that's pretty bad lol

Top Bottom