Blue River Information Thread

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waist to Neck deep snow all day!
Feb 13. Shawn,Mike,Feff fingers 015.jpg Feb 13. Shawn,Mike,Feff fingers 009.jpg Feb 13. Shawn,Mike,Feff fingers 016.jpg

karbz700

Reaction score
Anyone make it into salmon over the weekend. We tried Friday but ran outta daytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet it would almost be worth it to have your sled choppered into salmon, man that would be an EPIC day……if you excuse me I'm going to see how much is in my piggy bank.

Korey

Reaction score
Sorry if im jacking the thread but can someone give me info on the finger bowls (stage area. How to get there etc) heading to blue this weekend and heard its one of the better area's to stay out of danger considering the avy conditions. I did look on here didn't find anything thx in advance

alberta chad

Reaction score
There is no staging area for it specifically. It is used by red sands staging area which is aprox 6 km of ditch riding along highway. Depending on snowfall and if anyone has been in lately could be tuff getting in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oly

Reaction score
I seen some guys head in there and coming out on the weekend. to the left I believe is the thumb portion, but that heads through the trees and joins up eventually to that back lake. I would also say its safe if you dont play in the openings and stick to the trees. Even though some of those clearings are tempting! also I wonder how far some guys got through the trees with all that snow:d Cause it sure is DEEP:beer:

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry if im jacking the thread but can someone give me info on the finger bowls (stage area. How to get there etc) heading to blue this weekend and heard its one of the better area's to stay out of danger considering the avy conditions. I did look on here didn't find anything thx in advance

Purchase a Blue River Powder Packers membership if your planing to ride that area, COS (conservation officer service) have been patrolling and issuing tickets to non-compliant riders.

Memberships can be purchased at Glacier Inn Hotel, Blue River Sledz, or at the trail head info booths.

ON ANOTHER NOTE,

Due to snowmobilers staying at a local B&B last weekend, BRPPS has lost access to the REDSANDS STAGING AREA north of town. This group of riders attempted to jump the tracks 250 yards before the crossing to beat a train and avoid the BRPPS info/trail-head booth, one of the sleds had became stuck between the rails and the train had to make an emergency stop nearly hitting the trapped sled and rider.

BRPPS is in the process of trying to resolve the issue at this time.

NO PARKING AVAILABLE, North Side of Town

BIG THANKS going out to this group of individuals.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, to bad the train never ran the dumb f*cker over, some people are just plain retarded

Purchase a Blue River Powder Packers membership if your planing to ride that area, COS (conservation officer service) have been patrolling and issuing tickets to non-compliant riders.

Memberships can be purchased at Glacier Inn Hotel, Blue River Sledz, or at the trail head info booths.

ON ANOTHER NOTE,

Due to snowmobilers staying at a local B&B last weekend, BRPPS has lost access to the REDSANDS STAGING AREA north of town. This group of riders attempted to jump the tracks 250 yards before the crossing to beat a train and avoid the BRPPS info/trail-head booth, one of the sleds had became stuck between the rails and the train had to make an emergency stop nearly hitting the trapped sled and rider.

BRPPS is in the process of trying to resolve the issue at this time.

NO PARKING AVAILABLE, North Side of Town

BIG THANKS going out to this group of individuals.

Maxwe

Reaction score
Yukes in regards to the train situation and us losing the staging area.
Digger and Bill, How the heck do you go about getting that resolved?

Top Bottom