AC Release Date

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More sad news for the one guy that was going to order a new cat, looks like he’s going to wait
IMG_0854.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not looking good for Cat. Some of my long time Cat friends are ordering Polaris for next season.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind the colors in the video…I wonder if cat is actually the only one being honest on the supply chain for next year. Doo & Poo are gambling. Unless cat completely dropped the ball on procurement.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it’s a management issue. Polaris and Doo figured how to have a somewhat normal spring program but Cat can’t? Something stinks here.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with nothing new from cat, I wonder how this is going to affect the yamaha snowmobile segment?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With WWIII kicking off, I'm sure Textron is more interested in chasing DOD contracts than putting money into a snowmobile company. Pretty sad that they've all but given up on doing anything other than BNG with Cat

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groundbreaking changes...
The brand-new Blast M 4000 LTD with narrower front end and lightweight mountain seat makes it easier than ever to conquer the backcountry, no matter your riding style.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I’m disappointed with the lack of release, but also surprised that the sled business is actually holding its own. Although there have been product refinements from all of the manufacturer, the cost is getting out of hand (over 20k for a sled?!?), and the sport Is slowly dying, between dealerships closing doors, parts supply chain issues, and rising costs. I’m currently running soon to be 6 year old equipment that gets me where I want to go in the backcountry, simply because I won’t finance a toy, and it’s far more important to keep the necessities of life then to have the latest/greatest.
Doo and Polaris have their fingers on the pulse of the market it seems, and are selling iron as fast as they can build it, flawed or not. Cat and Yamaha need to offer the current 2023’s at a significant discount if they want to sell any of the current (non current) offerings, as although they are capable sleds, nobody knows it, as the marketing dept couldn’t give away food to a starving person. Even if they came out with a game changing release mid spring or next season, the crowds have moved on to other brands... just my opinion.

Top Bottom