AC Release Date

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad. They had a lot of momentum going when they released the Alpha. Hopefully they have something for the Cat faithful

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely the same day as the yamacat disappointment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-184643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220303-184643_Chrome.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 219

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely the same day as the yamacat disappointment.

Who knows they may bring out something worth while but waiting until March 22 is a dumb move in todays market. You have to decide fairly quick what you want these days or they sell out, lots of guys probably wanted to see what cat was bringing to the table before they made a choice but a release date that late kinda pushes them to other brands like myself, been on a cat since 2010, and before that Yamaha from 07-10, I will be on a Polaris come next season.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I’m not waiting that long to find out it’s BNG, and have no other choice, checked a 23 boost yesterday
I think it's gonna a hurt there sales a bunch having it that late, a lot of guys wanting new iron for next year had to decide quick between poo and doo...

Mind you yamaha doesn't make their bank on sleds. They seems far more interested investing R+D $$$ into generators and outboards it seems.

The local yamaha dealer is really the only one worth dealing with around here, all the others just irritate me to much.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows they may bring out something worth while but waiting until March 22 is a dumb move in todays market. You have to decide fairly quick what you want these days or they sell out, lots of guys probably wanted to see what cat was bringing to the table before they made a choice but a release date that late kinda pushes them to other brands like myself, been on a cat since 2010, and before that Yamaha from 07-10, I will be on a Polaris come next season.

shoulda tried the new doo....or that be a tough pill to swollow? lol

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope cat does something as they certainly have the potential for a NA 900 here’s hoping to a factory turbo 800 CTEC as it would be stronger than a doo 850r and 850 boost as for Yamaha I’ve lost faith in the western snowmobile world as I think they will just add another x over sled for the east with 2 banger 4s with turbo (r max motor). Possibly they will offer the Sidewinder MTX 153 in North America but that’s not what the masses want.

I’m not gonna hold my breath…

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Based on their YouTube teaser video it looks like much of the same, so some new graphics and colors. And Im sure MSRP will be up a few grand as well just cause.

Looks like the Sidewinder will have to go on another diet over the summer for next season and then have to make some choices on a new brand if Cat/Yamaha are still out of the game.

Top Bottom