AC Release Date

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should send that video to Arctic Cat. Maybe shame them into new tech?
Well, Cat didn't have no government handouts to build their company to what it is today, they did everything on their own dime and they came out with some fairly good tech over the years... (although not since Textron took over).

Unlike that other company, no need to mention names.... coughcoughbombariercough....lol

just joking...snopro...I know that pushes your buttons....lol.....yes we know BRP is no longer part of Bombard...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, Cat didn't have no government handouts to build their company to what it is today, they did everything on their own dime and they came out with some fairly good tech over the years... (although not since Textron took over).

Unlike that other company, no need to mention names.... coughcoughbombariercough....lol

just joking...snopro...I know that pushes your buttons....lol.....yes we know BRP is no longer part of Bombard...
I was gonna mention that till you did. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed.... The BRP of today would look very different if it weren't for the Bombardier of yesterday....
Same with Polaris and Cat with Textron? Neither company may have still been here with out Textron buying them at a point in their history’s

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with Polaris and Cat with Textron? Neither company may have still been here with out Textron buying them at a point in their history’s
I'm glad you brought that up... There's a huge difference between how Textron and Bombardier operate.

Textron has a long history of finding capital investors to finance consumers purchases. As well as securing US DOD contracts.(possibly questionable, but at least they are delivering products for cash, not a bail out..)

Whereas Bombardier straight up lives on Provincial & Federal Govt handouts with massive political ties. As a Canadian taxpayer, this is not a good return on my tax dollars.

Ya ya.. This article is from 2020, but the political positioning and handouts have been happening for decades, long before BRP was on its own.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220310-171432_Facebook.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

29B18D21-C6CF-4876-BDA7-C4AA2E91B581.jpeg

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The green one looks pretty good. I think if they were priced right, there would be a market. If they are 25g they might not sell too good.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They discounted the 2020s for some reason. They need to do that again. Some kind of guarantee for delivery would go a long way too.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was talking to a buddy in the know yesterday and he said don’t expect anything for snowcheck time from cat, but he recommended I keep my alpha turbo until at least January as they are gonna be doing an early release, new chassis and turbo option…… I’m not holding my breath though

Top Bottom