AC Release Date

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 253858
Pipe,tune and clutching and there wicked. Think I’ll be keeping mine for awhile longer.
I will keep my '16 for another year at least. It just runs too good with the jaws pipe and dialed clutching. 2100kms and still on the original spark plugs.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly, the cheapest bare bones mountain sled from skidoo now starts at 16k. If cat was in that price range or lower they would still be a good buy. But not at 20

but they dont need to sell many sleds at 20k to make money, Zero RnD, zero marketing, zero ambassadors.
Missile sales are kicking ass though 🤣

The writing was on the wall when Textron bought Cat.

Firecatman

Reaction score
Those are either new or aftermarket running boards.
Just the Cat accessory boards.

WP_20200223_21_55_32_Rich_LI.jpg

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly, the cheapest bare bones mountain sled from skidoo now starts at 16k. If cat was in that price range or lower they would still be a good buy. But not at 20

but they dont need to sell many sleds at 20k to make money, Zero RnD, zero marketing, zero ambassadors.
Maybe if doo would offer a decent shock package....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo does offer a decent shock package. Costs more . Cats does have a good shock package though.

Can you get a twin rail these days?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo does offer a decent shock package. Costs more . Cats does have a good shock package though.

Can you get a twin rail these days?

I think in Europe only but they may still have a twin rail in a base model mountain

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LAST YEAR WAS TOUGH. LET’S TALK ABOUT WHAT WE’RE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.​

Arctic Cat is built on 60 years of podium wins, innovation, passion, excitement, and most importantly...family. We strive to share the ride with everyone, and it is what pushes us to create more experiences and snowmobiles for every type of rider. We know that in a family, you don’t make promises that you can’t keep, and that is why delaying our Model Year 2023 pre-order period was the hardest, yet easiest, decision we have ever had to make.

The industry is facing incredible shortages and parts delays due to the global supply chain, and Arctic Cat continues to be significantly impacted. Despite the extra hours our production team has spent building product, the daily shift in production priority as parts arrive, and the constant delay mitigation efforts, there are still customers waiting to receive Model Year 2022 snowmobiles they pre-ordered last season. It would be irresponsible to focus our production capabilities on new pre-orders while these loyal customers are still waiting. We want to make them a priority.

In unprecedented times, it is the responsibility of the brand to act in unprecedented ways. We know that not being able to pre-order your 2023 Arctic Cat snowmobile in the early spring is unusual; however, it will allow us not only to focus on building the remaining 2022 units, but also to ensure we have an accurate understanding of our suppliers’ capacities to forecast our production for Model Year 2023.

This does not mean you won’t be able to pre-order your snowmobile this year—it just means that the Model Year 2023 pre-order period will be slightly delayed until late April.

While the pre-order period itself is delayed, we are still excited to share what we have been working on over the past year. You’ll be able to get a sneak peek at the 2023 snowmobiles, as well as information on our Share the Ride tour below.

Also, don’t forget to sign up to be the first to know when we launch the new 2023 Arctic Cats.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it’s April 19th. I’m ready to be blown away there Cat………..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not sure what you are expecting. The product release (for what ever it was this year) was done weeks ago...mid March.... They delayed in opening up the pricing and ordering till today so they got caught up with last years late deliveries.

Today.....you can build & price and pre-order for next year.

Do I like what they've done, nah...I respect why....but they need to pull up their socks if they want to stay in the game.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is a garmin GPS accessory option on a few sleds. But no information on ot other than the premium model is USA only

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the 900 cat not a strong engine?
I thought maybe they would at least seek that route for 2023z.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously thinking about a 175 silber alpha build for the summer….210 hp at 7 lbs.
why not spend some cash on it, better than shelling out 25grand for something that isn't much better

Top Bottom