2022 Sled Rumors??

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i understand BuT i have a condiTioN CALLED DYsGRaPHia... much respecT all around PLeaSE GooGLE DYsGRaPhia.. 4 more inForMaTioN i wish aPPLe would have a lock buTToN for LoWER CaSE LeTTeRs ... CHeeRs ... iT all sTarTed from SLeDNecKs .. serious ... mY bad .. KooLBeaNs only cure is Too Sled more ... Less TiME then on computers .. mY eYes r geTTing bad also from Computer .. thats what my business parTner DR. Ho teLLs Me.. BlacK caRs LooK beTTer in the Shade to Me ... CorY HaRT would be Proud... WE are LYNX ... aloha and KooLBeaNS !! QuesTion I'm curious what does OGs mean ?? thanks cdNreDnecK... HeYman i used to have secretaries doo my leTTers and TyPing .. buT i MaRRied heR with CHiLdreN.. aL n Page BunDy would be Proud... Lmao .. she wiLL onLy HaVe SexXx on the Beach wiT me nowWW !! LHAO !! something abouT the ocean .. buT don't DrinkK the WaTer !! hahahaaa !! Banana SpLiTs for everbodY !! .. ChocoLaTe sauce ... Yes Please mr MaxXxWeLL !! now go Sledding ?? Yes mr MaxXxWeLL !! HoLA !! miSSion imPossiBLE !!... This message wiLL self disrupT by CaPiTaL LeTTeRs in due TiME !! wink !! winkK !! lol !! CHeeRs

I “think” it means “Original Guy”.

I did google it, thank you for sharing.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Original Gangster
Heyman you may be THiNKinG bouT James CaGNeY .. AngeLs wiT DiRTy Faces .. moVie... please GooGLE .. JaMES CaGNeY was an originL .. my dads favourite and MinE Too when i was a Kidd i watched them aLL .. aWsSoME PaWSoME !! thanks that was a Kool -AiD memorY/ momenT .. staYed up aLL NIGHT waiting for them to C'mon .. HOTsauce !!

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also means "old gangster" most gangsters dont live that long, so if you make it to OG status means ur smarter than your average gangster..

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also means "old gangster" most gangsters dont live that long, so if you make it to OG status means ur smarter than your average gangster..
thanKs bro your smarter then the average bear .. i mean that as a compliment !! I'm jusT Boo Boo s side show !! HeY Boo Boo whaTs in the Pick -A- nic - BaskKeT ... resPecT is always on mY mind for all those .. folKs ouT there in 1 form or anotheR .. thankKs for the support from all To all !! BrownsTaR .. Doo the besT Ya can see whaT haPPeNs .. peaceouT !! O ZonE #411.. CHeeRs to u too CLimbmaxXx for believing in the Process .. QuoTe: u know whaT to do !! LeT the Games begiN.. That YamaHa has to sPooL uP FirsT.. o okk !! now thaT was some BiG IRoN ShooT on anY giVeN DaY eVenon a SuN -DaY !! beeP !! beeP !! O ZoNE ClimBMaxXx is coming up !! Ok thanKs MiKe the ( CLiPPeR ) KLiP - iNN - sTieN !! no re -LaY -Tion to Frank n...... hahaaa i jusT made u saY sTieN .. jusT Kidding lol

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooo.... what the **** is going on with polaris and cat? anyone hear or see anything yet?

yamaha clearly isn't investing to much into sledding these days.

did you see the cat? it was released yesterday. No changes as far as i can tell?

Polaris is March 1, and from what im hearing from the Polaris faithful camp is new chassis, 9lbs boost, short tunnel. If this is true skidoo might have a competitor next season.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't Polaris March 1 for release?
Heavy chatter that their turbo is ready.
Needs to be 180hp to push Doo to Stage 1 @ 190.

War is good..................

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooo.... what the **** is going on with polaris and cat? anyone hear or see anything yet?

Yamaha is playing SpY vs SpY their parT of the KGB now thaT the LYNX has moVed inTo NORTH AMERICA .. WE are LYNX ... R n D on YamaHa 2 sTrokkeess they try to smokKeey PeaCE PiPE with BRP since cat and YamaHa need good TurBoo technology .. aha - May is good time for YamaHa to SHiNE ... caT SLeeP aLL daY in good booKs after aLL he jusT LiTTLe gUy now !! MeowWW !! lmao !! caT -NiP ( C 12 ) wakKe uP moTor.. thats whaT VP fueLs JorDen saY .. anybody know how he's doing VerY Kool Guy .. Great VoiCE !! last time i taLkK to him he was liven in GoLDen 1 of oler 1234 faVoriTe sPot to Hang ouT ..wink !! winkK !! ding don -KeY Kong in silent Passage !!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see the cat? it was released yesterday. No changes as far as i can tell?

Polaris is March 1, and from what im hearing from the Polaris faithful camp is new chassis, 9lbs boost, short tunnel. If this is true skidoo might have a competitor next season.

9lbs to keep up with 4lbs.... check!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9lbs to keep up with 4lbs.... check!
I'm going with 5 pounds lol WE are LYNX.. MaTe .. i luv chess .. buT I'm sTiLL learning been that waY my HoLE Life and also wiT chess -MaTe .. checkKeRs anYone .. now thaT can be hard if your going inTo the Boards , thaTs what RoByN RegehR said the firsT time i meT him wit LaNE BaKeR .. he sure lived his aha -MaYs from YamaHa s ... once u geT a crowNing with a ring of them iTs game over and RoByn ReghR won a sTanLey cup and picKed uP his Ring when he played wit the los AnGLes KinGs .. joB weLL DoNE !! got a LiTTle sideTracKed there ooPs oleR1234 my bad !!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cat's mountain sleds have new clutches. Hopefully ones that don't have a preset to explode at a random time. Can also get a 146 m8 hardcore.

Polaris release is in a couple weeks. Pretty hush. Very likely a turbo coming down the pipe.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if polaris releases a turbo this year are you going to trust the thing LOL?

i know BRP worked on this turbo for a very long time. Has polaris? or is this an "oh sh*t" response snowmobile?
mr maxXxWeLL... i'LL be bacK luv it .. just leaving for revel stoke and malakwa sicamous boY scout tour .. if your around see ya maybee at a cabin or too I'm back on the 26th feb thanks champ ... don't drink to much coffee cause it StunDED mY well u know whaTs I'm talking aBouT.. support is alwaYs close bY foR NowWWW !! chile out there ???

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i know BRP worked on this turbo for a very long time. Has polaris? or is this an "oh sh*t" response snowmobile?
Pretty sure Polaris has been on it for a while...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My dealer said they have been working on this turbo for 4 years. But there’s no way I’m buying a first year polaris anything.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trash talkin' the Poo on assumption before it is even out.
Typical scared Doo guys

To keep yourselves busy just rehash how that 17 turned into a game changer on year one (and year two) after many years of research.
Thinking the only bigger underachiever was the Dragon..........try to take an unquivering breath, couple shots doolaid and relax until March 1.

Two opposing turbos on the hill will be awesome!
Cant wait to see what Poo has.

Top Bottom