2022 Sled Rumors??

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the spec sheet the 175 is listed as a 15 wide. Everything else is 16 wide. Same ****ty shocks as the SP, has shot start, has the x package seat, short tunnel, possibly the small diameter handle bars, and the only 175 non turbo option from what I've been able to find. I would bet it has the same running boards as the SP.

this type of sled is great for a person whom wants to still build there ride with aftermarket shocks and aftermarket turbo.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another 2 grand gets you a turbo with 3 yr warranty.
ahhh haas arctic cat jumps to 2nd place with the lauch of from what snopro says is a factory turboo .. is that right weird how a pro ski doo guy pumpin up the little guy and weren't u well connected to ski doo head office at 1 TiME ago...my fair citizen today lmao ..double hot chocolate !! and climax has been sniffing around on our posts without a comment Hmm .finding out about turboo settings and chain case sizes to name a few .. cheeRs good for him .. what ever it takes youg man .. smileY Pants number 1lmao

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/QqO8-sRrNoE

Snowwest on the 34" stance^

83a224270cb105168e3c23c5bce065e1.jpg
0f21692209231f9e4897788bad82ddd0.jpg

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you find this?
go back check my posts in this thread up in maxXxWeLLs attic #354 and down by the sea and over by sicamous then just down around the corner from malakwa ( cKmP ) where i stay at robs place at the cedars resort and SpY vs SpY spa and hoT Tub... wooT !! wooT !! o yea I'm THE O ZoNe guy #411 is my jersey number ..., Aloha !! for now .. remeber the day i was at cKmP and was chatting with snowTraxxx ... snowTraxXx spilled the beans that i was there from a prevouis thread on snow n mud.. so anYhoo... while we were waiting for KarL to get off the mounTain ...i beat KooL hand LuKe with a pair or 8 s when all he had was deuces .. watch the movie its in their .. KooL hand Luke ... paul newman would be proud .. beeP !! beeP !! single RaiL skid was TOMA that daY.. i opened up the can of worms .. no worries we all win in the end .. KooLbeaNs !! my mexico hat was a real HiT wit KarL .. all good !! HoLa !! HoLa !! HeYman... I'm LiKe darrYL BaKer - Ski... A free aGenT 7007007007007 .. licence Ta sPiLL the BeaNs ..hahaaa did u need my masTeRcard number ... PRiCELess !!! HoTSauce the old WalKing TaLL movie .. now that was a Good one .. pass the popCoRN .. mr MaxXxWeLL .. Yes O ZoNE GuY 411.. hello we're not here right now please leave message ??? heY iTs me !! walker123 !! o hey come on over bring some wood chips and some fireWood .. Yaa !! we gunna start another fire tonight .. so dress warM !! peace ouT !! O ZoNE !! blowing in the wind !!

Last edited:

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMS West Edmonton said they should have a Lynx BoonDocker DS in their showroom sometime next week and will be a Lynx dealer. Although as its a snowcheck only, I'm sure that all Ski Doo dealers will be a Lynx dealer. If you get a chance, MMS will most likely have it out on a hill in the next few weeks.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMS West Edmonton said they should have a Lynx BoonDocker DS in their showroom sometime next week and will be a Lynx dealer and theirs is one waiting. Although as its a snowcheck only, I'm sure that all Ski Doo dealers will be a Lynx dealer. If you get a chance, MMS will most likely have it out on a hill in the next few weeks.
that could be a game changer for some dealers big time good bye ta the old and inn with the new and other dealers just hang on... how bout lynx dealer put in big new building in sicamous .. and there one waiting..if that happened theres nothing that banner motor sports could doo .. but buy in as a new franchise dealer for lynx ( BRP ) they have the dough and supporT of BRP...I'm a big corporate guy for people who don't me .. my brother is head director of sales north america for luxoTTica google please anYhoo luxottica owns ray ban okley etc plus lens crafters pearl , sunglass hut. clearly.ca and is partners with essilor with 4000 store per .. wank !! wankK !! stock market price rated a buy is trading 115 to 140 euros per share .. wink!! winkK!! this is a corporate play by BRP to gain market share within the company and the brands... and have lynx compete against skidoo internally while squeezing there dealers in or ouT but at the same time gaining market share over there main competitor ( polaris ) the term is called flexible canibilizium did i spell that right .. o and my brother he controls 10,000 employee s in new york and edmonton for luxoTTica.. no worries but as SNOpro said what is the biggest / greatest game changer and this would be huge is a huge Game changer ...this is the future ... they keep the 2 brands together for a period of time then they split like BRP s stock trading today heading north $95 canadian ... beeP !! beeP !! welcome To the jungle .. BRP is rated as a BUY.. but hey your the boss of u be car full .. willie.. first foo thanks for the tip and the heads up .. KooL -AiD for u young man a full pitcher !! QuoTe from harvard : populate , comforT, ConFlicT, communicaTion... these are the 4 main... iNN -GreeD -ee - anTs for success iNN todays world and the future{which one are U }

Last edited:

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is honestly a really great thought. Mountain park is far too nice of a building to just sit empty and if lynx could slide in there they may not even cross any of doo’s no no rules. Whoever it is that gets into that building needs to have the same mindset and hopefully even the old techs (Tex your up) to make it succeed. I wonder what the actual selling dollar would be on that building in today’s economy...

that could be a game changer for some dealers big time good bye ta the old and inn with the new ... how bout lynx dealer put in big new building in sicamous .. if that happened theres nothing that banner motor sports could doo .. I'm a big corporate guy for people who don't me .. my brother is head director of sales north america for luxoTTica google please anYhoo luxottica owns ray ban okley etc plus lens crafters pearl clearly.ca and is partners with essilor with 4000 store per .. stock market price rated a buy is trading 115 to 140 euros per share .. this is a corporate play by BRP to gain market share within the company and the brands... and have lynx compete against skidoo internally while squeezing there dealers in or ouT but at the same time gaining market share over there main competitor ( polaris ) the term is called flexible canibilizium did i spell that right .. o and my brother he controls 10,000 employee s in new york and edmonto for luxoTTica.. no worries but this is a huge Game Changer as SNOpRO say in a prevouis thread this is the future they keep the 2 brands together for a period of time then they split like BRP s stock trading today heading north $95 canadian ...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel as the colors are kinda bland this year. Nothing bright and eye catching.

They might have to start offering wraps, basic black is even gone.
Two years in a row on colorblind, .02
The rest of the sled worth buying.

bcjeepr

Reaction score
that is honestly a really great thought. Mountain park is far too nice of a building to just sit empty and if lynx could slide in there they may not even cross any of doo’s no no rules. Whoever it is that gets into that building needs to have the same mindset and hopefully even the old techs (Tex your up) to make it succeed. I wonder what the actual selling dollar would be on that building in today’s economy...

Can they make a living out of sleds only?? And have they left the door open for the lighter sleds?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please go back read my post #393 just above i added to it no worries .. thanks frank BRP s master PLaN probable happen as a slow burn but completed in 10 years part 1 bringing lynx to canadian then to the states or both at the same time ...of the 10 year plan is now in the works watch BRP stock go into the ozone.. won't quite make it to the moon or mars ... serious ALoHA

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might have to start offering wraps, basic black is even gone.
Two years in a row on colorblind, .02
The rest of the sled worth buying.

you can get an all black expert or an all black X still.....

but yes skidoos color options have needed work for decades...nothing like dropping 22k and having one color option. End of the day it still performs the same so who cares really.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can they make a living out of sleds only?? And have they left the door open for the lighter sleds?
C'mon BRP is a mid to high 2 digit billion dollar maybe low 3 digits...CORPERATION... they could when the time is right keep LYnX or SKI -DOO s as their in HOUSE corporate brand and open them up as CORPERATE sTores.. all options r in BRP HaNDS .. thats what luxoTTica has done took 35years to doo...my brother has worked all 35 company is 60 plus years old wank !! wanKK !!...luxoTTica is number1 world leader in eyewear manufacture, wholesale, distribution, Retail 120 billion dollar valued company ..cash in hand .. BRP wii fill those gaps by following world leaders and then find there own WaY.. very good QuesTioN sled boom coming from all sides .. unLocK the FuTuRE !! BRP has to keeP there top priority HaPPY and that is to keeP shareholders HapPy ...uPs and downs !! dealers are somewhere down the Line ... ouch !! eehhhh snoPro !! just saying double hot chocolate wit 1 scoop of french vanilla cream !! thaTs warming uP !! Face your fear it loses iTs POWER !! no worries !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom