Missing Boost sled, need it found.

mt.sledder

Reaction score
My 2022 Starfire Matryx Slash Boost 2.75 x 165 sled is missing. Am I missing anything from the fancy name they gave it?
  1. It missed arriving at my dealership in October like 14 of my previous snowchecks did.
  2. It missed arriving at my dealer the first week of November like 2 of my snowchecks have in the past.
  3. It missed shipping to my dealer by the Dec 15 date the first email from Polaris indicated.
  4. It missed being shipped from Polaris by the Dec 15, 2021 date indicated in the second email from Polaris.
  5. It missed being shipped between Dec 15 and Dec 31, 2021 which was the new date range the Polaris email indicated.
  6. It missed getting built in 2021.
  7. I called Jan 4, 2022 and it still hasn't been built so it looks like it missed being built so far in 2022.
On my call today with Polaris support, they told me it should be going to a distribution center sometime in January and how sorry they are that they missed the last timeline. How hard is it for Polaris to be a little more honest with us customers? They sure did their best to reassure us at snowcheck time that they had learned from the challenges with the supply chain last season, and they are going to be "BETTER" this year. If they thought there was a chance we might not see our snowcheck before the end of January just tell us that right away instead of feeding us all the targets that they've failed to meet.
I know I'm growing tired of this just 2 more weeks crap they've been feeding me. Had they told me not to expect to see my sled until the end of January or February back when the first email came out or even in November when the second one came I would have made some other plans, but when they keep indicating it will be just a couple more weeks I mistakenly believed them. Listen to the first 3.5 minutes of the 2022 snowcheck video. The "Karen" here is now Polaris.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that's brutal.
Surprised you wouldnt tell them just give money back and to pound sand. Goodluck brotha !

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other thing you missed was some of the best early season riding for years.

Reactions: RXN

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Almost sounds like Polaris is sharing brain power with the government. Didn't they say something about 2 weeks 2 years ago?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost sounds like Polaris is sharing brain power with the government. Didn't they say something about 2 weeks 2 years ago?
78013044.jpg

steevo

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. According to them, mine has been built, sitting at the DC since November! I am calling bullch!t on that.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. According to them, mine has been built, sitting at the DC since November! I am calling bullch!t on that.
There is whole pile of sleds sitting in their shrink wrap in Winnipeg for some time.

Top Bottom