2022 Sled Rumors??

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get an all black expert or an all black X still.....

but yes skidoos color options have needed work for decades...nothing like dropping 22k and having one color option. End of the day it still performs the same so who cares really.

I like the colour build options of a Polaris and wish BRP would do the same. Not sure about paying 1K more for some flair but you’d pay more than that and a ton of labour to tear down and do it yourself.

I can be a bit of a ‘Jerry’ on the hill so looking like I’m riding a rental doesn’t really bother me. Hahaha.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can they make a living out of sleds only?? And have they left the door open for the lighter sleds?

no, if you want to survive in a small town you need to cater to pretty much everything and everyone. You better sell 50k$ side by sides and tune up weed whippers all at the same time

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, if you want to survive in a small town you need to cater to pretty much everything and everyone. You better sell 50k$ side by sides and tune up weed whippers all at the same time
and sunglasses and goggles ta pay the bills !! cash flow is king ..i did 15 years or wholesale and 15 tears retail all positions 5 star general who make words wiT capitals and non capitals vowels and consinents did the computer spell that RiGHT lol

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon BRP is a mid to high 2 digit billion dollar maybe low 3 digits...CORPERATION... they could when the time is right keep lynx or ski doo s as their in HOUSE corporate brand and open them up as CORPERATE sTores.. all options r in BRP HaNDS .. thats what luxoTTica has done took 35years to doo...my brother has worked all 35 company is 60 plus years old wank !! wanKK !!...luxoTTica is number1 world leader in eyewear manufacture, wholesale, distribution, Retail 120 billion dollar company value cash in hand .. BRP wii fill those gaps by following world leaders and then find there own WaY.. very good QuesTioN
BRPs market cap is somewhere in the $8B ballpark. Big, but not quite that big.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRPs market cap is somewhere in the $8B ballpark. Big, but not quite that big.
now your talking ta me .. what else ya got for inTel abouT BRP... good answer !! so iTs normal that a stock drops usually after earning or like todays announcement from BRP stock opened ToDaY feb 17 2021 at $96 canadian closed down $4 so $92 for the day.. reality kicks iNN and tells the truth about the 1/4 true / Lies sTorY disappear .. but LIVE TO die another daY !!.. so with a market cap of $ 88 and todays announcement.. do u see there market cap going up or down and the stock will she be a power Top or a sTarfish boTTom within 2 years ... go ahead ?? Dawizman .. no Rush !!... heY willie can u pass me a sharpie .. thanKs !! HeYman O ZONE Pass me some BuBBLE GuM .. o ok buT !! are u gunna grow a BuBBLE ?? maybe O ZoNE why u ask ?? i just don't wanT u BreakKing that BuBBLE LiKe LasT TiME !! ... True enough . !!

Last edited:

t300

Reaction score
High level, what’s the diff between a summit (or freeride?) and a lynx boondocker? Same same but different ?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
High level, what’s the diff between a summit (or freeride?) and a lynx boondocker? Same same but different ?
I think the biggest difference is rear suspension. Front suspension is also a bit different. Tunnel is shorter. Measurements are all metric.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP... CAMPIAGN SLOGAN brought to by the O ZoNE GuY ... WE ARE..LYNX... have a look an o zone sticker what does it say... WE ARE.. canadian.. eh !!.. 2001 true story thank u too all those involved .... the words we are ...PriceLess !! buy property close to malakwa and sicamous...home of CKMP BRP LYNX... iTs not donKeY KoNG .. a few of my friends bought land 2 years ago in malakwa for less then $40k .. average price today is between $160k to$ 180k .. hmm QuoTe from my real estate agent in ( wiNE country ) oliver BC 2 1/2 hr drive straight south of sicamous QuoTe: sicamous is most affordable place in okanagon valley... yes sir.. go ahead ya no u wanna .. but be carefull cause your the boss of u..KooLBeaNs... HeYman mr MaxXxWeLL will u bee joining us today at the burrowing owL or will u be going to LiQuidiTy just north of oliver to meet and have lunch with the O ZoNE GuY.. Ta !! Ta !! TO the ChoPPa !!! HOTsauceviews 39,511

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh haas arctic cat jumps to 2nd place with the lauch of from what snopro says is a factory turboo .. is that right weird how a pro ski doo guy pumpin up the little guy and weren't u well connected to ski doo head office at 1 TiME ago...my fair citizen today lmao ..double hot chocolate !! and climax has been sniffing around on our posts without a comment Hmm .finding out about turboo settings and chain case sizes to name a few .. cheeRs good for him .. what ever it takes youg man .. smileY Pants number 1lmao
WhaT iN THE blUe hEll aRe u tAlkinG aBouT??

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WhaT iN THE blUe hEll aRe u tAlkinG aBouT??
TRuE lies .. Ta the CoPPA !!... ARNOLD n jamie lee curtis would be proud .. it take a village to raise awareness !!! thats what I'm taking aBouT ... {LYNX PLATFORM ( 15 )WiDE }.. {SKI -DOO PLATFORM ( 16 )WiDE}... let the games begin ... LYNX -PLATFORM is going after polaris business ( customer ) 15 wide 34 inch ski stance .. arcTic cat turboo and yamaha picking up the rear .. BRP just adding a new member, TeaM ,BRAND under the BRP umbrella to the game in NORTH AMERICA.. drop the pucK after all Its a Canadian GAME ... LYNX -PLATFORM is another competitor to the sled industry instead or 4 now we have 5 ...but LiKE luxoTTica who owns 2 of the top NAMES ( RaY -BaN ,OaKLeY ) BRANDS world wide... well BRP NOW ALSO has 2 in NORTH AMERICA !! BRP is now following LuxoTTicas ideology .. luxottica who's primary business is manufacturer owns 100% of RaY -BaN , OaKLeY world wide sells these 2 consumer driven producTs through there corporate stores lens crafters ,pearl ,sunglass hut to name a few ... the brands that they own are also sold through there wholesale business to independents and NOW DIRECT TO RETAIL ONLINE CONSUMERS... cutting out independent dealers retails etc... so for BRP their following THESE other huge corporate ideas .. so BRP now brings there BRAND NaME LYNX platform from euorpe because the TIME is RiGHT and falls under the umbrella of the parenT company BRP... now BRP has 2 brand to maintain and develop ski -DOO, LYNX PLATFORM.. the way THEY wanT...so BRP holds and always will hold is what is called platinum, gold ,silver, bronze , master franchise rights agreements and has complete control on how to go forward to acT in the best interests of the shareholders ...google essilorLUXOTTICA 120 BiLLION dollar company number 1 world wide.. ozones brother 3rd inline to the throne , next competitor safilo around 10 billion dollar company o zone guy was boss there 5 years western canada point is big gap from number 1 and 2 and this is the world i came from ... BLa !! BLa !! BLa !! so between myself and my brother .. WE HAVE seen this corporate playbook that BRP is about to play in NORTH AMERICA .. all it starts with is a solid foundation ( BRP parenT ) and have 2 consumer driven BRANDS 1 being SKI -DOO and now a solid proven consumer driven BRAND called LYNX ... iTs a great story for BRP i can hardly waiT tiLL it begins .. and will last a lifeTime .. KeY is BRAND names cannoT lead to a dead end .. what is meant by that is take SKI - DOO as example the product line is so deep and they have diversified there BRAND CATERGORIES .. they are i one stop shop for all your snowmobile needs .. think abouT how much of there products u own like hat helmet coat gloves pants etc collection is the buZZ ( HOOK ) word .. so LeTs see WHATs happens !! snopro u and i know who's idea it was for BRP to make a 16 wide and today the billions its brought to the table for BRP ... PRICELess ..a solid foundation and a plan that can see the future .. wells thats BRILLeNT !! buT it takes a village to bring iT to LiFE !! HoT ChocoLaTE !! stay confident and true to yourself and see what happens !! HEYman is there a JaP -A- Knees village in SiCAMOUS or malaKWA !! lmao... THiNK aBouT the BIG PICTURE , unLocK the FuTuRE !! WE are...LYNX

Last edited:

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
O zone guy, I know you are one of the OGs when it comes to mod sleds and have seen a thing or two in your time. You have knowledge to share.

But you have to quit with the capital letters in the middle of sentences, try using sentences for that matter and the odd paragraph too. I just skip over your posts. It hurts my brain to try and read them.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O zone guy, I know you are one of the OGs when it comes to mod sleds and have seen a thing or two in your time. You have knowledge to share.

But you have to quit with the capital letters in the middle of sentences, try using sentences for that matter and the odd paragraph too. I just skip over your posts. It hurts my brain to try and read them.

Seriously though, I'd love to hear what the guy has to say but I just can't effin do it

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i understand BuT i have a condiTioN CALLED DYsGRaPHia... much respecT all around PLeaSE GooGLE DYsGRaPhia.. 4 more inForMaTioN i wish aPPLe would have a lock buTToN for LoWER CaSE LeTTeRs ... CHeeRs ... iT all sTarTed from SLeDNecKs .. serious ... mY bad .. KooLBeaNs only cure is Too Sled more ... Less TiME then on computers .. mY eYes r geTTing bad also from Computer .. thats what my business parTner DR. Ho teLLs Me.. BlacK caRs LooK beTTer in the Shade to Me ... CorY HaRT would be Proud... WE are LYNX ... aloha and KooLBeaNS !! QuesTion I'm curious what does OGs mean ?? thanks cdNreDnecK... HeYman i used to have secretaries doo my leTTers and TyPing .. buT i MaRRied heR with CHiLdreN.. aL n Page BunDy would be Proud... Lmao .. she wiLL onLy HaVe SexXx on the Beach wiT me nowWW !! LHAO !! something abouT the ocean .. buT don't DrinkK the WaTer !! hahahaaa !! Banana SpLiTs for everbodY !! .. ChocoLaTe sauce ... Yes Please mr MaxXxWeLL !! now go Sledding ?? Yes mr MaxXxWeLL !! HoLA !! miSSion imPossiBLE !!... This message wiLL self disrupT by CaPiTaL LeTTeRs in due TiME !! wink !! winkK !! lol !! CHeeRs

Last edited:
Top Bottom