800 Can Am vs Polaris 850XP?

shenry

Reaction score
you got her.... po po's suck benwa balls..... can ham's are good as long as the frames stay straight.. but u still have to buy skid plates to beef it up at least or else

In your credits you say XP's are like riding a Buffalo. Do you know what my XP Buffalo will say to you when you line up for competition.......wait for it.....and....."Bi-son" :rolleyes:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In your credits you say XP's are like riding a Buffalo. Do you know what my XP Buffalo will say to you when you line up for competition.......wait for it.....and....."Bi-son" :rolleyes:

He also says "Long Live the Rev" which would lead me to believe he's talking about a Snowmobile.... Or perhaps he's talking about Windows XP. It's really tough to say.:rolleyes:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you got her.... po po's suck benwa balls..... can ham's are good as long as the frames stay straight.. but u still have to buy skid plates to beef it up at least or else

See right to the point everything is crap. And Rex knows his crap. Lol

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crapola... I've owned both. Too bad my opinion doesn't matter. If only I could make a Polaris ad. ;)

Oh well, anyways. This thread is a gong show and prob one of the best since "Joey"

Sent from my white iPhone 4

Lol. Lol.

shenry

Reaction score
Thats why the CAN AM X MR is the 2011 ATV of the Year right?
YA, but what about 2008 and 2009, you can't win them all, then ATV would look as if they are bias towards other makes. DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A BUNCH

I tried...but I threw up a little in my mouth....
At least your trying, give er a whirl with some salt water and you'll be able to puke that right out no problem.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes i was talkin aboput the xp skidoo's............ but now that i think about it so are the xp po po buffalo quads too...

shenry

Reaction score
yes i was talkin aboput the xp skidoo's............ but now that i think about it so are the xp po po buffalo quads too...

If you look real close under my buffalo you may find Kawi and Canned Ham parts caught up in my axles.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There not caught, there helping lifting, pushing what ever they can do to get that poopo out of the way.:eek:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya for u ray.... but the other guy wants to sink.... let him and the kawi mabe can winch him out... well a 3500 lb might have trouble...

Top Bottom