5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You grabbed me and dragged me over to do one.... I didnt want to so Many numbers is like... man.. just open your mouth ill do it.... And filled it up ALL the way.... Pointed it to the back of my throat... and TIGER PUNCHED the syringe. It peeled skin!

K well next time you need to share!!! :mad::rolleyes:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... Bouncy castles and alcohol with like 150 odd people.... I like this idea..................................................
I can only see one outcome from this and it ain't good. ( I think a hose and a mop is gonna be involved.) What could possibly go wrong!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the bouncy castles i think are like 200 bucks a day kids love them things

The rental contracts for these things specifically state it must be setup on grass. We are dealing with very rocky soil and I'm not willing to buy it if & when it gets popped.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm in need of weatherford spice.... ANYONE??...this stuff is my Franks redhot I put that sh*t on everything house supply is now gone as of tonight gonna have to rob the last bottle out of the camper

So if anyone has access I be needing some....Marty you reading this???? :friends:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of weatherford spice.... ANYONE??...this stuff is my Franks redhot I put that sh*t on everything house supply is now gone as of tonight gonna have to rob the last bottle out of the camper

So if anyone has access I be needing some....Marty you reading this???? :friends:

I may be able to get u some. I am also down to the last jar :( If I get any extra ill post up, going to talk to my dealer today ;). Lemme know if u get hooked up and I won't bother harassing them for extra!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a lotta alcohol at this function...........................

There is no drinking allowed during the ride but at night it gets a little more active. Large group of friends getting together having a good time.
Kids have fun parents have fun ALL GOOD

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old people??????

If that's what you read... lol I guess it's old people...

"Hmmmm.... Bouncy castles and alcohol with like 150 odd people.... I like this idea.............................................. ..."

Top Bottom