2014 Pro RMK 800 Ride Report - 1000 kms

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya real impresive flat ground WOW you should see my old m7 "pop" out of the snow then should of kept it cause looks about the same in that senario

Ive owned an m7 and a couple m8's, nooo way either of them would pop up like that.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive owned an m7 and a couple m8's, nooo way either of them would pop up like that.
On a hill not a chance but flat ground ya.......tell u what I will take vid and to to replicate that exact scenario in deeper snow with a m8 and a xm this weekend in revy .......just about any mountain sled out there will pull out with a hand full of throttle on flat with no obsticals

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a hill not a chance but flat ground ya.......tell u what I will take vid and to to replicate that exact scenario in deeper snow with a m8 and a xm this weekend in revy .......just about any mountain sled out there will pull out with a hand full of throttle on flat with no obsticals

Can't wait to see footage...

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh oh,.. someone must have said epenis

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M series sleds worked good except in slurpie snow they would pull snow over the track and dump it in front of the track. It would set up and the sled would get stuck. Only saw this happen a few times but it was a trademark of the m chassis. The better a sled is on the trail, the worse it for slicing side hills. The m is great for slicing, trail not so much.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Non the less lets get this thread back on topic .....ya great review I will post vids from revy this weekend we can line a 12 pro, 13 xm, and a 10 m8 up all together (all stock except for cans and the m8 has clutching) and film them all getting out at the same time (providing I can find similar conditions and I SHOULD be able to). I will post a vid when im back and we can see how they all work side by side. I just think that making the claim that the pro "pops" out of the snow the best because of one vid on flat with really no comparison is a bold and biased claim, maybe the pro does and we will see this weekend with actual proof. Who knows the guy who rides the m8 is 140 pounds and a hell of a rider he may make the pro and xm look bad especially with my fat ass riding the xm and buddies fat ass on the pro. But it would be neat to see a side by side comparison and give this claim some evidence.

sound fair? don't think I can make it any more fair.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Non the less lets get this thread back on topic .....ya great review I will post vids from revy this weekend we can line a 12 pro, 13 xm, and a 10 m8 up all together (all stock except for cans and the m8 has clutching) and film them all getting out at the same time (providing I can find similar conditions and I SHOULD be able to). I will post a vid when im back and we can see how they all work side by side. I just think that making the claim that the pro "pops" out of the snow the best because of one vid on flat with really no comparison is a bold and biased claim, maybe the pro does and we will see this weekend with actual proof. Who knows the guy who rides the m8 is 140 pounds and a hell of a rider he may make the pro and xm look bad especially with my fat ass riding the xm and buddies fat ass on the pro. But it would be neat to see a side by side comparison and give this claim some evidence.

Put the same rider on all 3. Orrrrr.............put the lightest guy on the Doo. Lol.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

teth air already said he has compared and so has his buddies and that was their observation

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teth air already said he has compared and so has his buddies and that was their observation

well I will come back with video so everyone can see it for themselves; anyone can make claims but evidence to back it up is key.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is speaking about the 14 Pro and not a 12 here as well. I find mine floats really well and pulls itself out of a lot of sticks as well and i'm a heavy guy.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my 13. I am 195 Lbs (I know I am fat LOL) and I find my PRO to pop out really well. The tree branches grabbed the A-Arm and I trenched it in pretty good, she just crawled out when I got the branches loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYEwoTu73l8

Sorry. That's hardly a crawl out LOL. Impressive but you were full wick for like 15 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's more of a crawl than a pop, I say bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, pros have strong steering posts lol

Top Bottom