2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a great day today. fresh snow but holy smokes theres alot of trees where i didnt know there was trees :O still need a solid 4ft to cover up the stumps and shrubs. will edit my video tommorow.

heres my destruction for the day.

getoan

Reaction score
Still trying to find out Westridge loop conditions. Planning on being out there after Xmas with the family and would appreciate a heads up to finding an appropriate riding area that my 7 & 10 yr olds can have a good time on. Those 120's don't do to well in 4' of snow ;)

Polaris123rmk

Reaction score
Had a pretty good day in allan yesterday, dropped down in the trees and it was great but mostly everywhere else was tracked, need more snow still lots of landmines!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still trying to find out Westridge loop conditions. Planning on being out there after Xmas with the family and would appreciate a heads up to finding an appropriate riding area that my 7 & 10 yr olds can have a good time on. Those 120's don't do to well in 4' of snow ;)

Sorry but If u look back i have answered your question....id recomend the clemina trail for a nice trail ride

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

getoan

Reaction score
Thanks Curtis, I checked last night and missed your reply. Keep up the good work on the all your conditions updates and vids, it helps us people out knowing what we're in for before traveling 1900 km

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis, I checked last night and missed your reply. Keep up the good work on the all your conditions updates and vids, it helps us people out knowing what we're in for before traveling 1900 km

Thanks for the positive feedback. The clemina trail will give them a great ride and ends in a nice warm cabin, but it you think its too far, you can still ride around the westridge area....just not the main FSR. From the main staging area, you could take the hydro line over to the crystal ridge trail or head on up the cmh road, but if they can handle the kms of the family loop, I really do think clemina would be your best bet.

getoan

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback. The clemina trail will give them a great ride and ends in a nice warm cabin, but it you think its too far, you can still ride around the westridge area....just not the main FSR. From the main staging area, you could take the hydro line over to the crystal ridge trail or head on up the cmh road, but if they can handle the kms of the family loop, I really do think clemina would be your best bet.

Where do we find trail passes, maps, premium fuel etc? We're rolling into town on Dec28th, heading out the 31st for Golden.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do we find trail passes, maps, premium fuel etc? We're rolling into town on Dec28th, heading out the 31st for Golden.

Trail passes you can get right at the parking lot. There will be a booth right before you head up the trail. Premium fuel can be found at any of the fuel stations. Shell, petro can, co-op.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a wicked weekend with Captain Extreme, thewelder, and Neilsledder.
Did Allan Saturday, and for sure you have to go way back past avy alley to find some fluff.
Sunday we rode Clemina, basically played in Morning Glory and had an absolute blast. The snow was soft, deep, totally carvable, untouched all day. no hazards other than creek holes and sapling traps, and we had many many stucks.
The base is finally starting to form below, we had to watch out and not do anything stupid or the digging began.. LOL

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what Cuso means is morning glory is no good and you probably should stay out of there for now! Lol

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's snowing, it's snowing finally 2 inches so far and coming down hard, all I want for Xmas is snow snow. Ps... I'll reply to rsaints comment from yesterday later today when I have time.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those asking about the family loop i just came down. set first tracks. was really nice! obviously WAY low on snow compared to this time last season but the trail is in great shape all the way to the cabin and back down. about a foot or more of fresh on it from today. was snowing fairly decent on our way down

993825_10152152614043112_1289994933_n.jpg

Top Bottom