2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove by all the lots today on the way to kamloops. snowing hard at clemina, bascially rain down low at allan...but snowing HARD just a bit up...and full on rain at chappell

Ran into a group of two at about noon that tried to ride as they have every year for the last seven years, they tried clemina, allan, and blue river and ended up going home the same day. I WILL keep you updated, but its not ready yet, sorry guys

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be time to start thinking about giving the sleds a tune-up:)

whiskey_dick

Reaction score
Hey all,
My gf and I are trying to plan a nov trip to valemount. We are two girls and she just bought a brand new sled that she will be getting used to so I was wondering if someone could recommend a riding area that is easily accessible, and has lots of meadows and rolling hills, and of course good snow. Also, I went last year weekend of nov 27th and snow was great, was wondering what a weekend earlier would be like. We are planning it for nov 21/22. Lastly, is it gonna be getting busy at all that weekend, should I reserve a hotel room? Thanks everyone!
allen creek is an awesomearea for begginers but it also has up to advanced lecel riding. usually its really easy and quick to get into thealpine. the trail is 8 kn to the cabiun which is in the alpine. last year however it was a nightmare for beginners early season to get up the trail. so i maybe will recommend clemina. its better early season as far as the trail goes. dont worry about booking a hotel. its seldom ever full even when its busy. i always stay at the super 8, there is a hot tub and steam room and its cental to the bar and everything else. have fun bing your beacons shovels and probes. o and have fun digging your friend out all day haha

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is how i party...

this wicked storm started rolling in so we bounced..

the ol zx blew up and is left on the mountain so someome give me a hand next weekend to bring her down?

anyways pics look ok but we are about 2' less snow than this time last year.

there will not be enough snow on the trail after today to go again. unless it gets cooler at night and hammers down.

just because i went i would seriously hold off for at least a week MORE LIKELY 2 weeks.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is how i party...

this wicked storm started rolling in so we bounced..

the ol zx blew up and is left on the mountain so someome give me a hand next weekend to bring her down?

anyways pics look ok but we are about 2' less snow than this time last year.

there will not be enough snow on the trail after today to go again. unless it gets cooler at night and hammers down.

just because i went i would seriously hold off for at least a week MORE LIKELY 2 weeks.

Was that storm Gonna be more snow or was it Rain:d

Top Bottom