2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is how i party...

this wicked storm started rolling in so we bounced..

the ol zx blew up and is left on the mountain so someome give me a hand next weekend to bring her down?

anyways pics look ok but we are about 2' less snow than this time last year.

there will not be enough snow on the trail after today to go again. unless it gets cooler at night and hammers down.

just because i went i would seriously hold off for at least a week MORE LIKELY 2 weeks.

hahahahahahahahahahahh

attta boy littly buddy, dam you musta road a lot of rocks to get in there. those shiney new rails are probably hating ya

thanks for the update, shoulda brought a chain saw to cut them trees out for me...lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya...............eek.

honestly better than i was expecting. but at least all the rocks were covered. lol..sort of.

about km 1-4 was large rocks with a couple inches on top. so just annoying more than anything didnt do any damage. and slippery!! the way up was not bad however on the way down it had melted alot from km 4-1.

the snow was basically the same from the bottom to about half way up. then it increased a bit and you could motor down the trail pretty good without any landmines. once at the cabin there was about 40cm. further back 50-60cm.

honestly you could not "ride" we just toured around avoiding obstacles and rocks.

like i mentioned earlier we got up in a very narrow window from the fresh snow the night before. if you tried to go up tommorow it would be nearly impossible or not very much fun. worst sections were up the old trail switchbacks. go figure.
i had a new set of carbides in the truck and i decided against putting them on before we went out. i was fully expecting to NOT ride i just wanted to apease my friend to say i told you so. LOL turns out i was wrong and it was a deecent day.

ps. chainsaw is required as i almost beheaded myself trying to limbo while moving. LOL

Max

Reaction score
Thanks Sean,

Looks like a good start to the season, how far did you go back. Sorry to here about Neils sled. Just need Curtis to keep up the snow dance. it still 22 in Rome, see you @ Xmas

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sean,

Looks like a good start to the season, how far did you go back. Sorry to here about Neils sled. Just need Curtis to keep up the snow dance. it still 22 in Rome, see you @ Xmas

sorry, cant dance and too fat to fly;) thats why i sled

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up for the ducks thing next weekend...is it worth bringing up the machines? How far can I drive up with a deck without making a mess of things for everyone else?

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Coming up to valemount for first time there on nov 19-21 what riding spot would you recommend. I am NOT a beginner either I just usually go to McBride renshaw.

Max

Reaction score
Watching you or I dance might be a scary thing, thanks for all the updates & see you @ Xmas for a cold one

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up to valemount for first time there on nov 19-21 what riding spot would you recommend. I am NOT a beginner either I just usually go to McBride renshaw.

That is still considered early season and I would recomend Allan Creek. Approx 40km south of town on the West side of the road. Huge Lot, cant miss it

Please call 250-566-4817 with any questions
c

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up for the ducks thing next weekend...is it worth bringing up the machines? How far can I drive up with a deck without making a mess of things for everyone else?

Hey Mr Morgan

Conditions are changing so rapid from day to day, snow then melt and so on. Up top seems to be getting hammered, but there is just no access...yet

Just drove by allan on the way back from merrit and it was snowing VERY hard, but only 3km either side of allan??? might be an omen. Planning on heading up tomorrow to finish the trail work. I will report back with info.

powerclaw

Reaction score
we will be going to vale mount on the 18-19-20 so you can tag along if you wish. thanks bruno. 777-8309

powerclaw

Reaction score
my last post was directed at .[ M 1000 CAT ]. IM NOT TO GOOD WITH THIS COMPUTER THING YET

Top Bottom