2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yikes you guys are crazy....weather is not promising for low elevation snow..

like curtis mentioned him and myself will ride km after km of rock. but not 4.5k of boulders

god speed.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anyone planning on being in Valemount over christmas?

We're booked for the 23-27th, never been before looking forward to it...:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin to go riding this weekend. Has anyone been out yet?

Please guys, I was up monday and the snow starts way beyond even where you can get a truck to and is very thin for a long time. Do as you must, i would just hate you to come all this way to be dissapointed.

Today was blue bird with no precip at any elevation, BUT you never know, roll the dice and sometimes you come out a winner, you may ride worse trails than I (doubtfully;)) and have a good time.

On another note, our saw broke down last time and i did not get the trail cleared, so I will be headin up monday or tuesday to about 5km to do some clearing, I will post pics of the lower elevation snow.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anothe Blue Bird day today:rant:

This looks like it will bring in some good weather

Will be heading up again on for tree removal on Mon-Tuesday and will bring back another report, but it sounds like we may here from others as well.......:eek:

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the first snow of the season in the valley bottom is falling as well, very wet sleet/snow/rain mix and its socked in like a bugger. Gonna be pounding the alpine today and hopefully for the next week !

SEVEN DIE HARDS were eating breaky at the Great Escape this morning. Said they were heading up Clemina.......hopefully they throw up a report.

On my way to merrit this afternoon. If I see anything to get excited about at the parking lot level, I will update

Last edited:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the first snow of the season in the valley bottom is falling as well, very wet sleet/snow/rain mix and its socked in like a bugger. Gonna be pounding the alpine today and hopefully for the next week !

SEVEN DIE HARDS were eating breaky at the Great Escape this morning. Said they were heading up Clemina.......hopefully they throw up a report.

On my way to merrit this afternoon. If I see anything to get excited about at the parking lot level, I will update

Thats what im talking about!!!:d

What kinda temps in town this morning?

Top Bottom