2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im trying to get some pics of the mountains, but cant see em. im as interested as everyone else to see whats up there. from what i can see through the fog, the line has not come down much.......:nono: sorry guys, but im just shootin it straight.....keep dancing

dano30

Reaction score
was hoping for a november ride but its almost november, may have to wait till last weekend of nov, or first weekend in dec. snow is a little slow up there this year i think.:confused::confused:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its finally beginning to look like winter around here lately. We've got a fresh dose in the alpine over the weekend and the mountain tops are all white again!

Its deffinitely moved down over the weekend, Not overly but a good enough amount for me., and definitely accumulated alot more.:d

dano30

Reaction score
Has there been any snow in the parking lot by middle of noverber in the past years at allan creek?:)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode from there remembrance day last year and it was awesome

no you didnt that never happened

mib-memory-flash.jpg

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its deffinitely moved down over the weekend, Not overly but a good enough amount for me., and definitely accumulated alot more.:d

yup, got a good glimpse this afternoon after the clounds lifted for a bit. sorry no camera, wife has it in vagas and will be back tonight. not coming down low, but definately lots more up there

as noted above, keep checking out the webcam at Home - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just need to throw a SHOUT OUT to the MAXWELL FAMILY for their very generous donation to the VALEMOUNT CLUB at the Snow Show. It blew us all away !

Thanks guys :beer:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehehe

Ill be heading out for a look after the PG Snow Show (on a quad) and will come back with a measurment and pics

Attachments

• oct27.jpg
    oct27.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 696

powerclaw

Reaction score
hey curtis, didn't get to talk to you at the show but by all means stop me in clamina and take it for a rip. some how i dont think this is new to you though. thanks bruno

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey curtis, didn't get to talk to you at the show but by all means stop me in clamina and take it for a rip. some how i dont think this is new to you though. thanks bruno

ridden lots, just cant afford to pull the pin on one. still dreamin that maybe someday someone will lend me a demo for a while. 5000kms a year is good advertising....lol

you sure you want to ride clemina that early ?:nono: Id hate to see that purdy sled after it meet one of cleminas famous rocks. Ive read of you riding clemina lots, if you dont know ur way around allan, send me a pm and we can meet up.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont reccomend clemina that early either. i wouldnt go into there until mid december if you have ever seen it in the summer.

bent to many frames in there early season.

powerclaw

Reaction score
we will probably go to allen if it dont look good in clamina and take you up on that offer

thekid1111

Reaction score
Does anybody no if you can get into Allen or Clemina creek this weekend with sleds.? Or where is the snow . Can't wait any longer ............

Top Bottom