2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i went up quick last weekend. didnt see any lol. but it sure was cold and trying to snow.

couldnt see the hills while you were here sean, we did get a good shot over the weekend, but again blue bird today..........................and lost a bunch

dano30

Reaction score
Is that normal for this time of year or is there normaly more snow by now? Im not too familiar with the area i was there one time last year in march when i got the new rev, was the depest powder ive ever seen. Plan to make it out once an month this year IM HOOKED!! I hope to meet some locals that could show me the area :snowmobilers_wave:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was 2 days ago LAST YEAR. more snow forsure. i wouldnt know if this is "normal" or not. i was in the same spot 3 days ago and nothing there. but its comin! big time!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, hopefully the weather man is right for a change. This is a promising looking forecast change from the blue bird days we have been having. Its cold, just no cloud cover at all

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 17 October 2010

Tonight:Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.

Monday:Flurries changing to rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High 11. Monday night:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.

Tuesday:periods of rain. High 11.

Wednesday:Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 8.

Thursday:Rain. Low plus 1. High 7.

Friday:Cloudy. Low minus 2. High 8.

Saturday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 1. High 8.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that sounds like the kind of forecast we need, bring on the pow!!!!:d

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, hopefully the weather man is right for a change. This is a promising looking forecast change from the blue bird days we have been having. Its cold, just no cloud cover at all

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 17 October 2010

Tonight:Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.

Monday:Flurries changing to rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High 11. Monday night:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.

Tuesday:periods of rain. High 11.

Wednesday:Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 8.

Thursday:Rain. Low plus 1. High 7.

Friday:Cloudy. Low minus 2. High 8.

Saturday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 1. High 8.

So do you think Nov. 11 is gonna be in?

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Curtis we know your packing for edmonton sled show ! But please tell all of us that it is finally pukeing up top!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uggggh 630 and will be at the office until 830 at least !

It looks to be snowing in the od spot and threatening in all, Keep up the snowdance !

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oct 31, nov 11 you guys are crazy

davukmer.gif

rimshot.gif

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
last year i was there the 14th of nov and it was epic....4 ft of fresh... and no carnage

Top Bottom