2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe clemina and chappell will be holding the best snow for tomorrow.

The roads should be fine from edmonton as the weather has been so warm and the snow is really only falling 20kmk south of valemount in this area.

Attached is todays GROOMING UPDATE

Attachments

• December 15.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 165

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Highway 16 west from Edmonton got shut down about an hour ago due to zero visibility and major accidents. Its a total whiteout around edmonton.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe clemina and chappell will be holding the best snow for tomorrow.

The roads should be fine from edmonton as the weather has been so warm and the snow is really only falling 20kmk south of valemount in this area.

Attached is todays GROOMING UPDATE

Do you really want to know if we see cariboo?? See them often in Allen Creek if your one of the first ones back, but I'm sure you know that already. :confused:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
ive seen more caribou in edmonton :eek:

I used to see Cariboo at the Cariboo Grill ................... mmmmm seriously if I wasn't in a restaurant I would have licked the plate!!! One of the best meals I've ever had.

And Nooo I have never seen a cariboo whilst sledding. :rolleyes: and you probably meant cougar maxwell.

bigcobb

Reaction score
That would be the last thing we would need is someone posting a pic of a caribou in the back country !!!!!!!!:nono::rant::nono:

Attachments

• Snow Caribou.jpg
    Snow Caribou.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 513

zeke

Reaction score
Rode Allan on Monday, not bad snow but no bottom to it. Stayed in the burn area. Had to be about 30 sleds up.

Went to Chappel on Tuesday snow was awesome. Trail was rough up to bridge and terrable from there. There was another group of 3 guys and never saw them all day. Came down in the dark and had a good day.

Left Valemount this morning, roads were fine til we got to Niton junction before we saw any snow at all and progressively got worse.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an awesome time up chappel wed, u were right curtis it was sick! ya missed out. Theres lots of pow left tho, powderslut and i had to cut er short cause of some a arm issues i encountered so we couldnt kill it all. Im sure he ll throw some pics up for you guys

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an awesome time up chappel wed, u were right curtis it was sick! ya missed out. Theres lots of pow left tho, powderslut and i had to cut er short cause of some a arm issues i encountered so we couldnt kill it all. Im sure he ll throw some pics up for you guys

Did you hit something?:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O yes he did big rock under a foot of snow the pow was epic blowin over your head all day,trail was
Rough but well worth it,would post pics but my computer is f'd.got some deadly go pro footage,oh ya gotta give a shout out to C3 for getting my belt drive dealt with and it works flawless now,will post pics and a video when I get the computer fixed

Top Bottom