Wire loom

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some 7/8 wire loom, particularly yellow. I've had the guys check at Mopac, Eecol, Acklands. Does any one have a clue where I could get some of this stuff?

Thanks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with bhowes on this site. He has some on his a arms in his sled for sale picture. He should know.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you cannot buy 7/8 loom as nobody makes it. i am not sure if they quit making it, or that they never did, as i am positive i had it in my shop before. its the perfect size forcovering #10 hoses now i have to use 3/4 a little to small, or 1" a little to big. try to go with 3/4" would hold the best. or spend a pile of time trimming the big stuff. good luck

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can make the 3/4 work or even the 1/2 work. But customer needs yellow. We will be running fibre optic cables in it. Not sure why it has to be yellow.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can make the 3/4 work or even the 1/2 work. But customer needs yellow. We will be running fibre optic cables in it. Not sure why it has to be yellow.

try the same places like you have been aftermarket auto and audio shops someone should be able to find it eventually.
p.s. btw cat yellow is fuggin ugly. j/s.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Found it at Anixter. Special chit for fibre optic cables.

Top Bottom