Whats your take on ISIS

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to explain the connection between radical islam and Iraq to me.......At least until The US invaded and left the current power vacuum that has allowed ISIS to thrive.
In spite of your love for the LETS BE FRIENDS Libs & hate for the USA , here goes nothing.........
Saddam GASSED 5000 of his own people (Kurds With WMD)..........is responsible for over a million deaths in his own country and invaded Kuwait......For Starters.

Please read the German piece again....slowly....can you spot a connection ,or common theme.......If not , there is not much else i can add..........

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In spite of your love for the LETS BE FRIENDS Libs & hate for the USA , here goes nothing.........
Saddam GASSED 5000 of his own people (Kurds With WMD)..........is responsible for over a million deaths in his own country and invaded Kuwait......For Starters.

Please read the German piece again....slowly....can you spot a connection ,or common theme.......If not , there is not much else i can add..........
Go back a step before the US had armed and trained him to invade Iran, another Country that the US interfered with by funding a coup and installing the Shah. I don't want to be friends with them, I think that there are much better uses for our resources than sending a token force of 6 F-18's. Maybe put that money into helping Turkey deal with refugees. Killing isn't the only way to lend a hand in their defeat.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go back a step before the US had armed and trained him to invade Iran, another Country that the US interfered with by funding a coup and installing the Shah. I don't want to be friends with them, I think that there are much better uses for our resources than sending a token force of 6 F-18's. Maybe put that money into helping Turkey deal with refugees. Killing isn't the only way to lend a hand in their defeat.

I agree with you about Saddam.

But how is helping Turkey with refugees going to stop the problem??

Deal with the refugees AFTER you've stopped the reason for their fleeing the country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Mitch. You are a Liberal....right to the federal level. Tell me how Trudeau is gonna save the world? This should be good!:hungry:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama said" lets sit down and talk to them" ,hows that workin out ..........??? You need to wrap your head around this .....

Most of the Muslims over there HATE us, to the point where they will hand cuff you and slowly slice your head off.........
If you think our politics in Canada & USA will change that, SADLY you are mistaken......

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Mitch. You are a Liberal....right to the federal level. Tell me how Trudeau is gonna save the world? This should be good!:hungry:
What does this have to do with Trudeau? I have always said that ISIS should be dealt with by middle Eastern countries. The vast majority of people that they have killed are Muslims, Time for the Saudis, Egypt, India, Pakistan and Jordan step up, they are the ones that are going to be taken over next. Funny that You conservatives are so sure that dropping bombs on people and destroying their cities and homes is so much more useful than helping out the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians that have been displaced by the fighting. The US, Britain, Australia, France and whatever other countries are fully capable (well, maybe not France so much) of bombing the **** out of Iraq and Syria without us, here are other roles to play besides killing people.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
What does this have to do with Trudeau? I have always said that ISIS should be dealt with by middle Eastern countries. The vast majority of people that they have killed are Muslims, Time for the Saudis, Egypt, India, Pakistan and Jordan step up, they are the ones that are going to be taken over next. Funny that You conservatives are so sure that dropping bombs on people and destroying their cities and homes is so much more useful than helping out the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians that have been displaced by the fighting. The US, Britain, Australia, France and whatever other countries are fully capable (well, maybe not France so much) of bombing the **** out of Iraq and Syria without us, here are other roles to play besides killing people.
That's like having your doctor treat you for the symptoms of your cancer but not dealing with the cancer itself? They aren't going to help themselves. Would of happened already.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Apparently someone has whispered to the crazies that there is far more virgins allotted to you after death if you kill folks in the other countries you've mentioned. Apparently also, and quite incredibly, you've missed noticing the 2000 + years of history, wherein the activities and behaviour of the Muslim extremists has been documented. Never before has it been this global, and gaining ground, and I believe its because , never before has there been so many weak willed, namby pamby, hug Fest oriented people who have grown up feeling so protected without ever having any expectation of fighting for the right to keep what's theirs. When they wanted something, it was provided, no muss no fuss. Very Trudeau-ish, and apparently you've been wrapped in the same warm cuddly blanket, and that's nice for you. And no problem , stay warm and clean hands, but for the good of our future, stay quiet and out of the way while the ones who will have to do the dirty work so you can retain what you have, albeit not perfect, but I suggest better than what they have in mind for you and your family.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's like having your doctor treat you for the symptoms of your cancer but not dealing with the cancer itself? They aren't going to help themselves. Would of happened already.
*would have*

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently someone has whispered to the crazies that there is far more virgins allotted to you after death if you kill folks in the other countries you've mentioned. Apparently also, and quite incredibly, you've missed noticing the 2000 + years of history, wherein the activities and behaviour of the Muslim extremists has been documented. Never before has it been this global, and gaining ground, and I believe its because , never before has there been so many weak willed, namby pamby, hug Fest oriented people who have grown up feeling so protected without ever having any expectation of fighting for the right to keep what's theirs. When they wanted something, it was provided, no muss no fuss. Very Trudeau-ish, and apparently you've been wrapped in the same warm cuddly blanket, and that's nice for you. And no problem , stay warm and clean hands, but for the good of our future, stay quiet and out of the way while the ones who will have to do the dirty work so you can retain what you have, albeit not perfect, but I suggest better than what they have in mind for you and your family.

I actually don't believe this to be a "Muslim" thing. It seems to me to be more of a middle east thing. They have been in conflict down there since the beginning of time. In fact, conflict in that area hasn't always between seperate groups or areas but often just between neighboring clans. It so happens that the population in that region is predominantly Islamic but I don't believe that to be the reason for the conflict down there, not do I believe it to be the motivation behind Islam extremism. I believe they are culturally disposed to conflict, which for most of history has been largely contained between themselves. Now, certain groups we call extremists have turned their heavily ingrained disposition for conflict towards us and are either cowardly hiding behind Isalm beliefs or simply no longer even know that their fight his nothing to do with religion.

My fear is the danger that this evolves into a much bigger, much more serious religious war. My frustration is that the non-extremist Islamic population seems to be doing very little to stop the extremist groups before they get out of control. I'm not sure exactly why that is but I suspect it has a lot to do with the American's mettlesome policies. I'm wondering if the biggest issue is simply that they view this as a war between extremists and the US. ...and the enemy of my "enemy" is my friend?

Last edited:
Top Bottom