Whats your take on ISIS

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the video you guys are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After watching that, a life seams very meaninglessness to those trigger guys... Just a target, with no remorse...

not sure I would want that on my rap sheet

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After watching that, a life seams very meaninglessness to those trigger guys... Just a target, with no remorse...

Obviously they're going to become numb to it, if you aren't you wouldn't be able to do the job. Also remember that these people are trying to kill all infidels, that includes me and you and especially the trigger man.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seamed very meaningful to me after watching those **** heads planting IED's on the road and running away in the night. Their intention was to harm, mame and or kill other people. What would you suggest they land and have a serious talk with them?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You keep growing peas Fred, Those guys will help,insure that you're able to .

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remembrance day is almost here, take a moment to think about what has just happened in this country. Our war memorial as been desecrated more than once as well. It is only going to get worse as time goes by, there is just to many people who hate us in this country and wish us harm.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 years ago I was working in northern Iraq, my security detail (Kurdish) told me of ISIS then saying there is a rebel group storing weapons and recruiting soldiers. He also believe when the Americans withdrawal there force's ISIS would start causing problems. This same group was the biggest reason for having a security team for me...so Its not just a Muslim thing they target everyone...hence the beheadings posted all over the internet...they need to be put be put back to the stone age...cause it will only get worse if not.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So should we give them all a proper burial?? Send forces to the home of the family's, telling them a loved one has been killed??

Those pieces of **** diserve nothing more then a slow, painful death. I hope none of them recieved a head shot and die of blood poisoning.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415688531.680673.jpg

Top Bottom