map_middle_east_problem_solved.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 164

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They keep saying that air strikes alone will not win this war but according to this video air strikes are pretty damn effective. Expensive perhaps but effective.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its tough on the US economy using missile shots to kill one fighter. Those douchebags should disguise themselves as donkey's. They seemed pretty safe out there in the open. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apache gunships are pretty effective but I think nobody wants any chance of coalition forces getting shot down and beheaded on Al Jazerra?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apache gunships are pretty effective but I think nobody wants any chance of coalition forces getting shot down and beheaded on Al Jazerra?

I just figured we were past the stage of spraying chain gun fire, hoping that one round will hit the target. I would have though the chain guns these days would be much better at tracking a target.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just figured we were past the stage of spraying chain gun fire, hoping that one round will hit the target. I would have though the chain guns these days would be much better at tracking a target.

30mm and they are a minimum 1000m from target. I thought that was pretty damn good shooting coming from a helicopter.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be an AC Spectre Gunship to. That is one lethal killing machine than can lay down alot of firepower from a pretty safe distance.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that people is how you irradicate rats. Looked like a busy night for virgins after that engagement. Lol.

Whys it not in english? The video is in english but the comments and videos on the side bar is in middle eastern looking script?

Top Bottom