Whats your take on ISIS

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Are they as big of a threat to world peace as they're made out to be? Don't get me wrong, they're bad ass motherfkrs that need to be squashed out. Watched a show last night where they polled the public and asked them what todays biggest threat to world peace was, The United States or ISIS. Most replied US. Are people misinformed?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You infidel you, just look to other countries where their numbers are growing and see what is really happening. They can claim they are peaceful all they want but i go by real facts. Chopping off heads, hey go back a few hundreds of years. Chopping off heads, burning women, drowning, stoning you name it holier than thou crap.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Islam (radical ?? Not sure) is the biggest threat to the western world....
Most won't say that , but it is a fact....

Isis , al quaida or whatever is just a name that will always change....
The point is they believe if your not one of them (Islamic )you should be slaughtered.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better drop on here in Canada then. Get rid of the 200 or so Canadians going over there to fight. Here is a "Canadian" saying Rose are red violets are blue Isis is coming to a town near you

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
ISIS is giving a bad name for all Muslims. What I don't understand is why aren't the "good" Muslims standing up to defend their own dignity. Its a bad deal anyway you look at it. This quote taken from the Quran all Muslim's use. we are the infidels.

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 8:12

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
<p align="left">Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.</p><p align="left">Quran 48:29<br type="_moz"></p>

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ISIS is giving a bad name for all Muslims. What I don't understand is why aren't the "good" Muslims standing up to defend their own dignity. Its a bad deal anyway you look at it.

But they are, middle eastern countries realize the imminent threat posed to them by ISIS, Iran is even helping to fight against them.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is all caused by logic being blinded by religion, we are coming to a point were religion is no longer a necessary component of society, science has explained many of the mysteries of our world that religion previously covered, many people also realize religion was created as a comfort for the human fear of mortality, as such first world countries now have many people that identify as atheists and I believe this is also why the strong hatred exists for western society.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what an eye opener after watching this video. Problem is these issues have been going on for thousands of years and the west can't stop the idealism that exists amongst these radical extremist. You can use guns but that won't wipe out the will of the people unless they are completely removed. It is sad that humanity has not learnt from past mistakes. On a separate note, funny that they are so against the west but watching this video you see lots of western comforts used by these extremists from cell phones, power, guns, eye glasses, cars, trucks etc etc The list is endless. Wonder what have they contributed to humanity except hatred and terrorism.

I agree, religion has just brainwashed everyone over there. Check out this vice documentary. Bomb them until they are no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

Scary ****.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some scary stuff happening in the world today.....

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ISIS is giving a bad name for all Muslims. What I don't understand is why aren't the "good" Muslims standing up to defend their own dignity. Its a bad deal anyway you look at it. This quote taken from the Quran all Muslim's use. we are the infidels.

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 8:12

Dude scares the c

Top Bottom