Whats your take on ISIS

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are well over a billion Muslims in the world, if 98% of them wanted us dead, we would be dead...... or Muslim. The birth rate isn't part of any plan, it is just the way it is. Their birth rate hasn't changed, ours has. Funny how all of this strife can be traced back to western countries messing with them, whether it is the British partitioning India, Western countries rejecting Jewish refugees and giving them basically no choice but to take land from Syria and Egypt, or the US destroying the balance of power by invading Iraq or NATO bombing Lybia, leaving the vacuum for ISIL to build. Listened to a radio call in show yesterday and not one of the "experts" thought that maybe ISIS was beheading westerners on TV to goad them (us) into a bombing campaign in order to cause civilian deaths which might give them new recruits against the west. Arab nations should be taking care of this. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt and Kuwait should be the ones fighting this battle, not us. Aid to them should be 100% dependant on it.

I totally agree...........No one stood up to Hitler.........how did that turn out for the whole world.....FFS.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isis must be destroyed, if they take control of all or most of the middle east, the oil prices will sky rocket (the least of our worries), but more importantly they will attack Israel... Israel has nukes. They will use them and this will spiral into a huge nuke exchange.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, religion has just brainwashed everyone over there. Check out this vice documentary. Bomb them until they are no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

awesome video... what i would've paid to see a drone strike that tank doing donuts... lol

the real threat to our country right now is Jr. Terdeau winning the election and trying to win terrorist votes with support... lets not forget for one second what keeps Canada from throwing them out is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms... invented by Sr. Trudeau!

Scary ****.

awesome video... what i would've paid to see a drone strike that tank doing donuts... lol

the real threat to our country right now is Jr. Terdeau winning the election and trying to win terrorist votes with support... lets not forget for one second what keeps Canada from throwing them out is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms... invented by Sr. Trudeau!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our pussy govt had better take a long hard look at our immigration policies. It's been proven time and again there are some "culturally different races" that simply cannot co-exist. The "melting pot" was a failure that was proven south of the boarder, why are we doing it here? As far as the group that went over to fight deport every living relative they have...... I for one don't even wanna play Russian Roulette......

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The quiet "sleepers" in Canada make me nervous and we all know they are here. Cowards in politics bending over backwards and taking it dry with a hand full of sand just to get votes and stay within policy are the start to this problem. The liberal way of thinking and all humans are equal and important and have rights be it a novel way of thinking isn't the answer either. The way I see it radical thinking twisted by religious beliefs is always going to be the bane of human existence and can only be resolved with a similar stand against. Fight fire with fire type thinking and if you think about it, it is actually quite sad that the human race cannot or will not simply get along but it is what it is. It is that belief or idea I will embrace and it is what it is and when sh!t goes south everyone here can rest assured I for one will not tolerate any sort of "ISIS" activity in my back yard. It is a muslim belief an eye for an eye is justice so reap what you soe. Anyone ever wonder why Canada hasn't been hit with a terrorist attack? Couple reasons, one they feel safe here because of the above mentioned passive beliefs or two (my preferred theory) ISIS and other radical thinking organizations are actually concerned with the backlash or retaliation from Canada and Canadians to them in Canada and their home land. Why? Because we never picked a fight but we will be sure to finish the damn thing. That is how I was raised as I am sure most of us on here where raised judging by the comments.

To be clear is am not a racist. To live in Canada be Canadian and embrace Canada please don't try and change it. Fit in or F OFF! I think Australia has it right with their political stand.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our pussy govt had better take a long hard look at our immigration policies. It's been proven time and again there are some "culturally different races" that simply cannot co-exist. The "melting pot" was a failure that was proven south of the boarder, why are we doing it here? As far as the group that went over to fight deport every living relative they have...... I for one don't even wanna play Russian Roulette......

Huggy Bear Trudeau was of the opinion that we should just focus on humanitarian efforts in the ISIS regions...jeez that's someone we want in power.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is Canada, fit in or fawk off. If their ways are so good then go back to your old country, don't try and turn this one into it. Immigrants used to embrace Canadian culture and work hard to be successful, now too many are a drain on our social systems and take advantage of what our ancestors worked so hard to build. Why? Because politicians are spineless puppets.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think our government is being a pussy now pray the dippers or libs don't get in. Mark Steyn wrote a god book about the demographics that are coming, it's called America Alone, they will win without firing a shot unless something changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are family values so unimportant that it is worth losing our great country over? Then where do we go? Those who think this religion is not that bad should go over and have a taste of it first hand. I know one thing for sure the women of our country should be hopping mad.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you are taxed half to death and have a society that wants everything, it doesn't lend well to momma staying at home having kids. When you rely on immigration to grow your population pretty soon your values are watered down until they become the minority

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you are taxed half to death and have a society that wants everything, it doesn't lend well to momma staying at home having kids. When you rely on immigration to grow your population pretty soon your values are watered down until they become the minority

Now that pretty much hits the nail on the head right there!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF the US had voted in a real president, we would not be talking about this now.......This falls all on obama.
ISIS and Putin ...etc etc , know he has no balls.......He cant and DOES not make the tough calls. He was in such a hurry to leave iraq before the job was done,and it cost him !!!
The radicals (all not just islamists) know they can do anything they want with out consequences..........All big 0 does is another speech and a threat that is never carried out....lol Or after 2 months of verbal warning fire a few bombs.....yippee !

If you had a president like Reagen again , ISIS would be a burnt radioactive carcass by now..............NO THREAT < JUST ACTION !!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF the US had voted in a real president, we would not be talking about this now.......This falls all on obama.
ISIS and Putin ...etc etc , know he has no balls.......He cant and DOES not make the tough calls. He was in such a hurry to leave iraq before the job was done,and it cost him !!!
The radicals (all not just islamists) know they can do anything they want with out consequences..........All big 0 does is another speech and a threat that is never carried out....lol Or after 2 months of verbal warning fire a few bombs.....yippee !

If you had a president like Reagen again , ISIS would be a burnt radioactive carcass by now..............NO THREAT < JUST ACTION !!!!
Lots of assumptions here. What if Bush had never gone into the middle east in the first place?
Why are the Americans relied on to be the world police?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saddam was a mass genocidal murderer,he invaded another nation next to his , simply because ...he could...........who does this remind you of in past history ??? The US was under attack by radical Islam , LONG before Bush invaded iraq....lol (USS COLE ,twin towers,US Embassy).
There is a lesson here...........
Should some one of stopped him sooner ,before hundreds of millions had to die ( Hitler) ???

The US is tasked with the job for many reasons.......They have the resources,the manpower and money and were set up after WW2 to take a leading roll in world peace (united nations) They also learned a harsh lesson at pearl harbour.........NEVER let your guard down.

These are facts,proven in history........millions of people died because of this,not assumptions.

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Saddam was a mass genocidal murderer,he invaded another nation next to his , simply because ...he could...........who does this remind you of in past history ??? The US was under attack buy radical Islam , LONG before Bush invaded iraq....lol (USS COLE ,twin towers,US Embassy).
Should some one of stopped him sooner ,before hundreds of millions had to die ( Hitler) ???

The US is tasked with the job for many reasons.......They have the resources,the manpower and money and were set up after WW2 to take a leading roll in world peace (united nations) They also learned a harsh lesson at pearl harbour.........NEVER let your guard down.

These are facts,proven in history........millions of people died because of this,not assumptions.

where do you get all this from? Chit chat at the local mosque! Lol

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think with ISIS directly threatening Turkey, they will be the nation to go all out. They have a large modern army and a border buffer kill zone where the battle would be a shooting gallery. Turkey has turned off the river water flowing through Syria and Iraq and ISIS says they will open the dam in Turkey themselves.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think with ISIS directly threatening Turkey, they will be the nation to go all out. They have a large modern army and a border buffer kill zone where the battle would be a shooting gallery. Turkey has turned off the river water flowing through Syria and Iraq and ISIS says they will open the dam in Turkey themselves.
They are in for a whole lot of world of hurt if they enter Turkey as they are a NATO country and everyone will be on them like poop on a bears azz.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Saddam was a mass genocidal murderer,he invaded another nation next to his , simply because ...he could...........who does this remind you of in past history ??? The US was under attack by radical Islam , LONG before Bush invaded iraq....lol (USS COLE ,twin towers,US Embassy).

With weapons and technology provided to him by the US. Iraq was encouraged and provided the tools to invade Iran, problem is to the Americans surprise he didn't stop at Iran.

Top Bottom