Whats your take on ISIS

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sure, take the fight to them when the threat is controlled here first.....when our proud soldiers in Canada are advised to not wear their uniforms for fear of more shootings something has to be done....

I've spent some time along side your soldiers and would do so again in a heartbeat if it came down to it. When you're not safe in your own country, it's time for a change in leadership. Prayers sent for the soldier that was shot this morning and I hope that cowardice pos that shot him burns in hell.

Russell P

Reaction score
I completely agree. And, I'm not trying to start a pissing match. But this is the ISIS thread. There's already another thread for the shooting, that's all.

Really, do you thinks it's worth sitting here trying to pick the fly sh!t out of the pepper. Canada just sent 6 fighters over there to help with air support. Do you think it's just a coincidence that these terrorist attacks happened today? Yeah, fu@kin rights I think ISIS is responsible. Instead of sitting around analyzing what we should do, double checking if it's against their human rights of if this will hurt someone's feelings, I think it's time to act on what we do know. They are a threat to world peace. And any bleeding heart pacifist who thinks it's about nothing other than oil can kiss my a$$

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
I completely agree. And, I'm not trying to start a pissing match. But this is the ISIS thread. There's already another thread for the shooting, that's all.

Well there it is the terrorist deserve their own individual thread on snow and mud.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if there is any good to this tragedy is that it definitely has woken up our politicians and the people of Canada. Unfortunately these extremists are monsters and we need to be aware of our enemy even on our own soil. RIP to the soldier that lost his life today.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So our military has been advised to not wear their uniforms off base for their own safety. I've got a better idea. Give 'em back their weapons and ammo! These guys know how to protect their own safety. Lets give 'em the tools to do it! No way that soldier should have been standing on honor guard with a gun and no fawking bullets after the security threat in this country had been raised to medium! :rant:

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is their intent to instill fear into us or piss us off? Cause I just wanna kick the chit out of the next camel jockey I see. They've pissed off the red necks now.

Amen to that. The more I hear about this, the madder I get. Almost thought about enlisting in fact.
I think I'll wait though. Might be more satisfying doing it on my own time.

What pisses me off even more, is that both the cowardice pieces of chit were on a list, and were let go due to political correctness. The Gov't in my eyes has just as much blood on there hands.

Instead of telling soldiers not to advertise, they should allow and encourage them to open carry.

For the record, I'm fairly sure our Great Grandfathers would have had this whole thing settled by now. No doubt there would be some hurt feelings along the way, but be dam sure that what needs to be done would be.

Top Bottom