Whats your take on ISIS

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure the majority of of (Brown people , for lack of a better term) are great people.HOWEVER,the fact remains so are the REST of the people that the brown people slaughter and terrorize around the world on a daily basis........

I am tired of seeing OUR culture eroded by MOSTLY brown people...........

Why are they always the ones trying to change our culture ??? (RCMP DRESS ,Helmets ? etc....
Why is it when we are sued over some human rights abuse issue, MOST of the time it is a brown person involved ?
Why did our Taxi drivers cheer when 3000 people were murdered in New York ?
Why do so many of you leave your own country because of how horrible it is,then try and turn our country into your previous one ?

I understand that there are great peaceful people in your religion,BUT when we our getting our heads chopped off and killed everyday ,PLEASE answer me this ?
If your people can not or wont tell us who the "BAD" ones are , and in your words ,you (brown people)all look the same to us.........HOW IN THE HELL DO WE PROTECT OURSELVES ??

Sorry ,but the time has come for GOOD people in your religion to get this under control ASAP. If not ALL of you should be forced out.Good, bad or in the middle...........

I am not racist,and as i have said there is good in all people..........but i refuse to have my country mutilated by an movement that threatens to destroy any one who is non Muslim. If this is not PC ,or upsets the odd person.......too bloody bad.

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but it,s time to free the rednecks,It,s time to ether join us and eliminate the threat to Canadian soil or get out.

LMAO, Another Internet toughie, go to Edmonton and protest at a mosque, maybe rough a few up? The government wants to have a monopoly on violence, you will have a cop standing on your head in no time.

Just so I'm clear, being born here doesn't make you Canadian but being white does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad day yesterday, I feel for the solder who lost his life.

I haven't heard yet but what provoked the attack?, was he a member of a group or a single individual looking for attention?

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, Another Internet toughie, go to Edmonton and protest at a mosque, maybe rough a few up? The government wants to have a monopoly on violence, you will have a cop standing on your head in no time.

Just so I'm clear, being born here doesn't make you Canadian but being white does?

never said a word about white brown or any other coulor,that's you saying it,your saying to be a redneck you have to white.Now that's racist

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redneck is a white person, check the definition.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, u guys all have to remember, isil and al Qaida are the enemies, not the average Canadian Muslim or even Islam Canadians ..... It is the leftist, extreme islams that are the problem....most of my neighbours are decent Canadian Muslims, and have good relations as neighbours with them.... However, even my one neighbour thinks one house on our block is an Islam extremist?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, u guys all have to remember, isil and al Qaida are the enemies, not the average Canadian Muslim or even Islam Canadians ..... It is the leftist, extreme islams that are the problem....most of my neighbours are decent Canadian Muslims, and have good relations as neighbours with them.... However, even my one neighbour thinks one house on our block is an Islam extremist?

Sounds like you got converted already.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have close working relations with Indian-muslims and would have no problem having them as a close friend as we share a lot of common ground. Every culture/race/religion has its ugly side. Just because a white guy goes into a school and shoots innocent children doesn't make all of us white people murders. These guys were converted muslim so it just goes to show you how one can be brain washed. On the other hand, I firmly believe that if you immigrate to Canada you need to blend into our society and leave your extreme idealism where you came from. What a sad state humanity has become :(

Russell P

Reaction score

No, being born here means you are from Canada, it does not mean you are a Canadian, and being born in the middle east doesn't mean you can't become a Canadian. I could care less where you were from. BUT NOW YOU LIVE IN CANADA. YOU WILL LIVE AND ABIDE BY CANADIAN LAW AND RESPECT CANADIAN CULTURE. IF YOUR CULTURE DOES NOT ALLIGN WITH CANADIAN CORE VALUES, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Being Canadian means you have compassion and tolerance for others that are different, weather than be race, religion or whatever. Do you think these savages give a sh!t about you, your freedoms, your religion and most of all your human rights. Absolutely not, do they preach tolerance or compassion for people who are different than them, NO, they want to slaughter you.

Now if it takes the "Rednecks" to finally have had enough, so be it. I think there are a lot of Canadian citizens who would fit this "i'm sick of this bullsh!t" redneck mentality.

Those who do not fit this mentality, no problem. Sit back, turn up the Justin Beiber tunes and smoke dope with Trudeau.

PS. I don't care if this did hurt someones feelings.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok this easier than I thought. All the Feds have to do is go in to a
Radical mosque and politely ask the radicals ( who plan on killing us ) to
Raise there hands....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Invoke the war measures act. This would allow measures to deal with known or suspect activity of these individuals.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Police knew but couldn't or didn't have the authority to infringe on the suspect civil liberties

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell the difference between 'brown' people quite easily and it is certainly unfortunate for you to be lumped in with muslims.

That said I have issues with the way many Sikhs treat Canadian culture as well. Usually by the second or third generation they have adopted Canada pretty well but earlier generations can have some very questionable ethics that fly in the face and take advantage of Canadian culture.

I couldn't agree more. The worst is when we/they whatever you want to call it 'take over' a neighborhood (ex. Surrey and Brampton). And don't even bother to learn english or even mingle with the locals. That kind of stuff pisses me off, another thing that grinds my gears is when they come here 'fresh of the boat' and act exactly the same as they did in whatever third world country there from. Now that I re-read that though its the same issue as I said before, but anyway its not every immigrant that acts like this but unfortunately the majority that we see/hear about carry on like this.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see where you are going with this. You are going to have a tough future here in Canada. The more we get hit with these coward attacks by Islam extremists the more dirty looks you're gonna get while walking down the street in a small town rural Alberta. People are funny that way. They like to paint all Muslims with the same brush. I use a paint roller myself.

All I wanted to do was try and bring some more knowledge on the situation at hand.

I know I can't change anyone's opinions, in fact I don't want to change anyone's opinions on the matter just trying to explain my take on it. Like a poster on this thread said earlier when he asked where are the good muslims amongst us and why aren't they standing up for themselves. I like I said before am not a muslim but I can be mistaked for one so I thought I would chime in

Heres an extremely condensed version on how Sikhism came to be, before 1699 we were Hindus. Then the muslim king rangjang I believe his name was came into power he felt that everyone in India needed/had to be muslims so ya a lot of fighting happened and Sikhism came to be in 1699.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure the majority of of (Brown people , for lack of a better term) are great people.HOWEVER,the fact remains so are the REST of the people that the brown people slaughter and terrorize around the world on a daily basis........

I am tired of seeing OUR culture eroded by MOSTLY brown people...........

Why are they always the ones trying to change our culture ??? (RCMP DRESS ,Helmets ? etc....
Why is it when we are sued over some human rights abuse issue, MOST of the time it is a brown person involved ?
Why did our Taxi drivers cheer when 3000 people were murdered in New York ?
Why do so many of you leave your own country because of how horrible it is,then try and turn our country into your previous one ?

I understand that there are great peaceful people in your religion,BUT when we our getting our heads chopped off and killed everyday ,PLEASE answer me this ?
If your people can not or wont tell us who the "BAD" ones are , and in your words ,you (brown people)all look the same to us.........HOW IN THE HELL DO WE PROTECT OURSELVES ??

Sorry ,but the time has come for GOOD people in your religion to get this under control ASAP. If not ALL of you should be forced out.Good, bad or in the middle...........

I am not racist,and as i have said there is good in all people..........but i refuse to have my country mutilated by an movement that threatens to destroy any one who is non Muslim. If this is not PC ,or upsets the odd person.......too bloody bad.

Never knew about the taxi driver thing, but in all fairness I was in grade 3 when 9/11 happened. I am just know starting to get into politics and this kind of stuff. Actually to be honest I didn't really give a sh*t about this ISIS business until they started there cowardly acts here in Canada.

You could always take a picture and text it to me and I could tell you what kind of brown person your dealing with? But in all seriousness I know where your coming from just thought I'd bring up a valid point that all of us brown people are not the same.

I like your idea about sending armed members of the RCMP to mosques though and just asking, there stupid enough to raise there pointer finger

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ****ed up thing is arent both sides Islam? Ones Sunni and ones Shi'a?.... I had to research it.

basically hating EVERY Muslim because of terrorists is the same as hating the entire united states because of southern white trash rednecks.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also the shooter from yesterday is white and a born Canadian .... Converted by the local Islamist mosque and then further by Internet after he left the mosque because it wasn't extreme enough....

Your right Ric...so does this make him a "muslim" extremist, or just some nut looking for attention. If this was indeed a "Muslim extremist" act it seems he would have had more help, been better organized, and spent more time killing randomly to make his point. Even the media started to change their tune as the night went on, using less and less the terms "muslim extremist" and "terrorist" as it was looking more like a random act of violence, by a guy who just happened to be trying to find a place (mosque) that would validate his own extreme views (which it didn't).

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ****ed up thing is arent both sides Islam? Ones Sunni and ones Shi'a?.... I had to research it.

basically hating EVERY Muslim because of terrorists is the same as hating the entire united states because of southern white trash rednecks.

You mean sorta like BC hating other provinces. Or is that a wrong analogy.

Top Bottom