Whats your take on ISIS

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't we all just be friends? .... I'll do what I want, you do what you want, and we will be accepting and understanding of each other....except that we tried that and some greedy bastard always gets in the way and f$cks it all up.

What the hell ever happened to survival of the fittest? How many times in human history have complete cultures and societies been decimated by another? That's going to happen to us soon, we have created a society that is so keen on giving rights to others we have removed many of ours, we are about to be run over by a society that is based on fundamental values that our society fought hundreds of years to eradicate. And our incredible moral awareness prevents us from doing any harm to others no matter how justified. Have we finally reached a point of advancement in civilization that we are doomed to fail? A point where society will regress to being governed by religion, fear and tyranny? Or will we find a piece of our primitive selves in the form of self preservation and stand up for ourselves and stop this?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does someone get into the House of Commons with a rifle? Why is it that same someone happens to be associated with the country Steve Harper tried to pass a bill to invade?
UN Nations is supposed to help regulate and keep the peace. However, if a co
uple bad apples perform terrorist assassinations then the people of their country/religion pay the ultimate price.
There is no doubt a man lost his life that day, condolences to his family and friends.
I'm a skeptic, I think there is a whole lot more going on then they lead us on to believe. The New Age propaganda.
What if we're like, no I don't think it's necessary to invade their country and ruin more families.
Then the government sets up an even greater terrorist attack on innocent Canadians. The whole, "we will not be intimidated", sounds they gearing us up as the people to pass/approve any bill/law to invade or take action. One guy kills one of ours, we're going to kill a thousand yours. That's not Canadian in my eyes.

Steven Harper was able to gain the votes he was missing in order to have the control he needed to do the things he wanted. Every year since he's been elected, he has tried to get the Anti Terror Law back into affect.

Muslims are not the problem, our government is the problem. That German email that everyone feels the need to send out is so fear mongering it's ridiculous. Know how you get someone do something, give them a sense of fear or loss, create a problem, they didn't know they had. Veteran gunned down in what should be one of thee most secure places in Canada and now we're going to end up concentration camps if we don't retaliate.

How do those strings feel attached to your limbs?

The problem I have with your statement: Our government does not tell anyone to go around and cut the heads off innocent people who do not worship the same god as you do. You choose a side and that side ISIS is cutting the heads off toddlers because in their minds these innocent who can not defend them selves toddlers (amongst others) are "Non believers" Absolutely Feckin sick.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sensitive touchy feely liberals (like worktoride) buy into all the crap Justin Trudeau and his ilk spew, cause it. Makes em feel good. But, as we've seen so many times, and I sincerely hope it never comes to this , behead someone close to him or shoot a few family members in the name of your beliefs or religion, then see how the conviction holds up.
Reality is way far away from some of these people, and I hope for their sake someone with balls and a love of our Canadian freedoms and tradition steps up and protects them, despite their unrealistic and idealistic viewpoint.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our canadian culture is going to be obsolete soon. Better get use to no pork, no Christmas trees, no anything that any Muslim might have a problem with. Were giving these immigrants more rights then then us Canadians. Somthing needs to change. I think we need to close our borders and save our canadian culture. You want to come here fine, you live by our beliefs, our traditions and you don't complain about it. Otherwise you get boot. I feel like we made a big mistake letting nenshi get voted in.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our canadian culture is going to be obsolete soon. Better get use to no pork, no Christmas trees, no anything that any Muslim might have a problem with. Were giving these immigrants more rights then then us Canadians. Somthing needs to change. I think we need to close our borders and save our canadian culture. You want to come here fine, you live by our beliefs, our traditions and you don't complain about it. Otherwise you get boot. I feel like we made a big mistake letting nenshi get voted in.
Nenshi may be the best mayor since Klein. I think he is a weirdo but he is a great communicater and seems to really care about his city.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe he does care about our city. But he's also trying to conform to the Muslim community. Which is understandable considering his background. Either way it's geared towards helping Muslims not Canadians.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of comments/IMO,s but really does anyone think that if you went to there country you could change there culture/values to fit you because of where you came from good luck with that.You would be taken out so fast you wouldn't know what hit ya,I have to agree with most on this BS enough is enough I personally am tired of having to pay unreal taxes for peeps that come hear and exploit this country for all its worth and then trying to change it to fit there beliefs/religions and cry foul to human rights etc... when chit doesn't go there way come on Canada stand up!! This Is Our Country, sure we open the door cause we r a kind people but enough is enough.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
D Fuson_9_51_48 AM.jpg

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is why western thinking will never get along with the Muslim way of thinking. One has moved on from the cave man days and the other still thinks they are cave men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg

And people wonder why mosks are vandalized.

Seen on the news how normal people were out cleaning the stuff of the mosk in Cold Lake. What a joke.

The best way to clean graffiti off a mosk, in my opinion, would be with fire, followed by a bulldozer.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once again another clip absent of women.....people with daughters should take notice....women have no rights at all

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last time a true stand was made in canada there was a positive outcome, not until I felt like a minority in my own country that I truly understood that stand made that day, and thereafter,Anyone remember "oka"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once again another clip absent of women.....people with daughters should take notice....women have no rights at all

I have one and that scares the hell out of me, she's only two so what would canada look like 20 yrs from now!!!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last time a true stand was made in canada there was a positive outcome, not until I felt like a minority in my own country that I truly understood that stand made that day, and thereafter,Anyone remember "oka"?

yup....needs to happen again

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Single earner households where momma stays at home started to fade years ago. No tax incentives to have a single income household with lots of kids either.
When you pay more in tax than food/shelter something is seriously wrong.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3 daughters and can't imagine treating them with less respect than any other human on this planet. I wonder where they went wrong with their thought process. Do they feel the same way about their mothers who gave birth to their sad piece of skin. To me it is unimaginable.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3 daughters and can't imagine treating them with less respect than any other human on this planet. I wonder where they went wrong with their thought process. Do they feel the same way about their mothers who gave birth to their sad piece of skin. To me it is unimaginable.

Well let's see now. They make their wives completely cover their entire bodies with exception to a small slit for the eyes in BLACK in 50 degree C weather while they clad themselves in white. That's just for starters.

Top Bottom