what would happen to this poor lady if she lived in Canada?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whow good on her!!! Boy has she faced some adversity in the past couple of weeks. Hope she has a better 2012!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be like that everywhere. Kinda ups the anti on whether it is worth it to break the law or not doesn't it.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She shot a guy with a shotgun at point blank range ?????????????when she had a pistol in her other hand?
Is death a just penalty for that situation?She could have shot and wounded him with the pistol,dont you
think?I'm not on the bad guy's side here,I'm just saying waiting for the door to open with a loaded shotgun
is a little much.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She shot a guy with a shotgun at point blank range ?????????????when she had a pistol in her other hand?
Is death a just penalty for that situation?She could have shot and wounded him with the pistol,dont you
think?I'm not on the bad guy's side here,I'm just saying waiting for the door to open with a loaded shotgun
is a little much.
Way less chance of missing with shotgun. What if the guy coming through the door had a gun? No reason it has to be a fair fight.

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is a little much.

And if he had a gun and was only wounded we may be reading a very different story! 2 steps in a mobile home and he is on her with just a knife. I would like to see more of these stories than the alternative outcome

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
is a little much.

im sure the majority will disagree with you, esp she was close enough to kill a man with a shotgun and there was a knife present... i know i wouldnt take my chances

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is a little much.

She did the right thing end of story...too bad she didn't get the other guy too!

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is a little much.

Hey lloydguy are you a Dummkopfe ? What would you be saying if the 2 guys got in and and had their way with her and the child ? She should of put 2 caps in the head with the hand gun just to be sure he was dead.If we where allowed the same rights in Alberta the crime rate would go done big time.At the present time its fight the intruder with = force.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do the same thing here, not quite the same as chasing someone down and shooting them for stealing a toy from your yard.

no you can't!!!!!!!! you can't kill someone here in defense of your own life. you'll still get charged with manslaughter. and i think she did the absolute right thing!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
She shot a guy with a shotgun at point blank range ?????????????when she had a pistol in her other hand?Is death a just penalty for that situation?She could have shot and wounded him with the pistol,dont youthink?I'm not on the bad guy's side here,I'm just saying waiting for the door to open with a loaded shotgunis a little much.
At least I know if I were to break into your house to rape your wife and you caught me in the act, it would be a fair fight. I'm a pretty handy scrapper. I say hell yes....blow the motherfluckers head right off. Your house insurance will pick up the cleaning tab.

Top Bottom