What is it called?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Those grass skirt things that go on the back of the truck to prevent rocks from hitting the front of the trailer.
And no I don't want "Rock Tamers" I think the grass skirt is gay enough but not as gay as big ugly truck mud flaps hanging off the back. and i want the one that goes into the reciver not bolt on ones so I can take it off quick while not towing.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Go to Raven Murm.It's called a "Dirt Skirt".And they got the piece that mounts it on your reciever.Works slicker than.....:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I thinks thats Tooractor .... say it again faster Trrractor! There you go!!! You just keep workin on it! :beer::d:beer:

Kinda like......Sofa king Low.......

sofa king low.jpg

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my friends have one on his Chev and on some models the exhaust pipe tip is too close and the heat melts the plastic " grass " on the hula skirt. I think you have to be over 65 years old to use those things - They just don't look cool - just my 2 cents worth

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
One of my friends have one on his Chev and on some models the exhaust pipe tip is too close and the heat melts the plastic " grass " on the hula skirt. I think you have to be over 65 years old to use those things - They just don't look cool - just my 2 cents worth

I agree but the front of the trailer tells a different story :(

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the rock-solid on the motor home. Had one of the grass skirt ones you refer to and didn't like it near as much as the rock-solid. Seems to prevent more of the unwanted's getting through.

Kinda like bogger and worms.......:eek:

Just sayin':d

Those grass skirt things that go on the back of the truck to prevent rocks from hitting the front of the trailer.
And no I don't want "Rock Tamers" I think the grass skirt is gay enough but not as gay as big ugly truck mud flaps hanging off the back. and i want the one that goes into the reciver not bolt on ones so I can take it off quick while not towing.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using the dirt skirt purchsed from Raven...

But have seen some guys have the front of the trailer sprayed with the same stuff for box liners...depends on the trailer.....

Top Bottom