What did you do for your ATV today?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welder? to slow. duct tape, quick easy and repairable on the trail !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at it ?? Wanna buy a new one , wanna buy a new toyhauler .....fml
Thought you were buying a MAV Butch...........Heard Blue is bringing out a new one,but more of a work model to start with. I would think they would share variations of a new motor though,be it sport or work...........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new little Popo project...........But as you know time is short this year,and it still has not come in to the dealer yet........

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from get torqed today, the quad worked well on the dyno, 80hp and 54ft/lbs of torque to the tires....Unfortunately they had it tied down by the rear grab bar on the dyno and ripped it off LOL. I think it was probably cracked, I have stood it on the grab bar several times and it's been bent back once or twice too.. They said the new one is on them either way. Hell yeah for may long!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tore all the plastic off mine and went through everything....thinking I beat the hell outta it last weekend, must be threads hanging off the belt and water in all the fluids. Nope. Greased it and put 'er back together for next ride.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting my CVT snorkels, just have to get my arse in gear, sucks though cause if it need more parts I have to drive into town.

Attachments

• plastics.jpg
    plastics.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 292

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will make a few trips LOL.....The 850 are tough !!! IF you plan on relocating your rad,then it is a lot easier with center snorkels.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Optimizer 001.JPG Optimizer 003.JPG Installed an optimizer, used black silicone and masking tape. Made sure it was well sealed went for a blast in the mud/water yesterday and shot with my pressure washer no trouble...

Top Bottom