What did you do for your ATV today?

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not me man...been there, done that. Nice that GT is stepping up a bit...
They have been pretty good, helping me out on parts, labour, buying the kit back, and they're trying to get it done for tomorrow, bring it up monday for a tune.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Zilla's on :sadbanana:

Next a slip on,. trying to decide if maybe an HMF, BG es with QC or Looney tunes,. whichever is the quietest

Attachments

• zillas.jpg
    zillas.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 128

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would bet it had something to do with fuel.... i had my first N2O kit from Marvin Millar back in 1979... before NOS ever was thought off...lol
have ran N2O on my car and race truck since then... have always ran 250 hp jets,, right from my first kit... never had 1 engine failure ever since then...luckly?
maybe... don't know ..but one i can tell you is i went thru 20 lbs of N2O every weekend in the summer for many years..
.. but im a firm beilever in making dam sure my feul pressure never drops under a certain amount... not sure, did you use a low pressure switch cut off?
thats a must imo... extra fuel stalls motors,.. but inject giggle juice without proper gas and you have a time bomb...
any answers yet to why? did torqed do the install or you? man that sucks... i feel for ya.. good luck and nice to see Kev is tryin to get her done as he always says!

tell my to put nos on my quad.. id say NO! im scraced to do it.. do it on a v8 non computer car and i would'nt even blink...lol

Last edited:

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would bet it had something to do with fuel.... i had my first N2O kit from Marvin Millar back in 1979... before NOS ever was thought off...lol
have ran N2O on my car and race truck since then... have always ran 250 hp jets,, right from my first kit... never had 1 engine failure ever since then...luckly?
maybe... don't know ..but one i can tell you is i went thru 20 lbs of N2O every weekend in the summer for many years..
.. but im a firm beilever in making dam sure my feul pressure never drops under a certain amount... not sure, did you use a low pressure switch cut off?
thats a must imo... extra fuel stalls motors,.. but inject giggle juice without proper gas and you have a time bomb...
any answers yet to why? did torqed do the install or you? man that sucks... i feel for ya.. good luck and nice to see Kev is tryin to get her done as he always says!

tell my to put nos on my quad.. id say NO! im scraced to do it.. do it on a v8 non computer car and i would'nt even blink...lol

They did the install, and sprayed the beejesus out of it on the dyno...Not really sure what happened.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thanks to get torqed for putting the hustle on, and a few bucks later, she's breathing on both lungs again...Now to get it back together and then lay the boots to it on the dyno next week.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
finally changed my front pinion seal today on my grizzly.And changed the rear diff oil land the engine oil and filter. shes good to go now

canamgirl

Reaction score
Installed new hand guards, new rack for the back of the renegade and a new Ogio bag! Almost may long ready!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for my shifter fork seal for my ole hunk O junk, still need to put the new VR in it too.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally changed my front pinion seal today on my grizzly.And changed the rear diff oil land the engine oil and filter. shes good to go now

Wow mike.

That was leaking the middle of last summer

sent from my HTC

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow mike.

That was leaking the middle of last summer

sent from my HTC

hmm someone else i know did the same thing,, mike may like that gear oil smell hehe, hopefully no water damage inside

manonfire

Reaction score
Did the bearings on my rhino on the weekend.. Thank you to the fellows at champion motor sports in Olds for letting me use there blind hole bearing puller and shop when there was only one guy there. Little things like that make a guy continue doing business with people like that and say good things.. Thumbs up Service guys keep up the good work.. I an in the market for a set if ramps that will hold the beast without buckling now...

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin you'd be havinfits allright. just a thought see what it'll do. so how much tire will this new rig take without much of a lift as such, very interesting, definitly interested, would fit what i'm looking for.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin you'd be havinfits allright. just a thought see what it'll do. so how much tire will this new rig take without much of a lift as such, very interesting, definitly interested, would fit what i'm looking for.
Pretty good reviews so far,we will soon see.........Parts are showing up and the welder is ready....lol

Top Bottom