What did you do for your ATV today?

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you bet , it was Shawn , long nasty hill with lotsa boulders , quad looked ok but it started on fire after rolling .

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA no doubt , apparently they poured all of the refreshments on it to put the fire out . Thats y i keep a little extinguisher on rhino . Cant let yourself go thirsty waisting all the pop.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
YA no doubt , apparently they poured all of the refreshments on it to put the fire out . Thats y i keep a little extinguisher on rhino . Cant let yourself go thirsty waisting all the pop.

Got to do something while waiting for help, pops would help then!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished up Vals new quad today. Was not sure what she would think.

Hauled it home. She loves it. Lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367964632.453454.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also help a buddy with his fleet including Val's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367964692.002897.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now to pick up the Honda 450 es I bought for hunting.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got it washed after last weekend. Got the switch plates built and installed on both mine and my wife's RZR's. 28" Zillas are on, stereo and cupholder's are in....should be ready for the season.

How are they treating you so far...........? Pam likey?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are they treating you so far...........? Pam likey?

They're a ton of fun. She's only taken hers out a couple times this winter, but so far she likes it. I've had mine out once this spring...I like it, but I'll have to keep a dirt bike or quad kicking around to be able to scratch the itch every now and then

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it wasn't today, and it wasn't really "for" the quad so much as "to" the quad but everyone likes carnage pics so...

Put the ol' nitrous kit on the quad last week, made 75rwhp on motor and 97rwhp on the bottle...All fun and games till it kicked the bucket testing it out on saturday...

Sprayed it twice, the first hit it felt wicked, the second hit it was like it bogged so I let out, then came to a stop...Get torqed has the motor and is going to try and do a 1020 kit with new heads(with +1 valves, that's all they had) and also fix a crack in the case by friday....Maaaaaaybe get going again for may long.
20130505_083546_zps52e14a4f.jpg
20130505_083529_zpscfeb46ed.jpg

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD....you know you want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.

I would never run nitrous on anything that, if broke down, would require me to walk more than 5 miles to get home....

Soooo you don't want first dibs on the nitrous kit then? Lol. Get torqed offered to buy the kit back, can't say no to that. Luckily I was just in a field testing it and a buddy and some drunk farmers helped me load it up...Helps to have a good buddy around when you essplode a motor lol.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo you don't want first dibs on the nitrous kit then? Lol. Get torqed offered to buy the kit back, can't say no to that. Luckily I was just in a field testing it and a buddy and some drunk farmers helped me load it up...Helps to have a good buddy around when you essplode a motor lol.
Not me man...been there, done that. Nice that GT is stepping up a bit...

Top Bottom