What are you buying at the show this year? (Edmonton Snow Show)

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am gonna grab a pair of gloves, a couple sets of the skinz handgaurds and maybe look for a bumper for the wife's new to her 2014 proclimb limited. And I am takin my 13 yr old boy with me again this year so there will most certainly be some impulse buys along with 3 ASA trail passes. Maybe even some S&M gear.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh ya, trail passes, don't forget those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good show, some stuff missing forsure!
Bought new f3 lid
Frankenstein light
Bca radio
Gear bag and goggle
ASA pass/ Calgary
Boondockers blueray
New base layer
Was busy, lots of sled stars :) not much for sled accessories for what I wanted, lots of clothes and good deal on non current stuff, all in all was a great show glad I went like always

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I didn't get a bumper for my wife's sled from my list but I did get a couple things not on my list. Picked up a Klim jacket and a pair of Strike pants for my boy for $100 bucks apiece. Wicked deal I think. My boy was wanting a new helmet too but his taste was a little to pricey for me. But Santa Clause will be here in a couple months. New sleds were all pretty sweet. Had a good time as always.

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I surprised myself. I only bought a BCA radio, spare battery and a Tri County membership.
So much there I wanted to get. But restrained myself.

Wife and I are are Beer Hunters now. Hanging in the corner booth

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I bought the new Thunderstruck Video, two water proof flare kits from Zacstracks, a limited edition 10th anniversary shirt from snow & mud plus I bought flowers for Rknights mom to thank her for helping out.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't buy much this year. A Jacket for the wife, snow & mud sweats for the wife and a new hoodie for me, a few videos and a new set of gloves.
Was nice to meet you sled bunny, and Ron, we'll see you in Saskatoon.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im not sure why everyone keeps saying the sled show was "smaller".. It was actually BIGGER than last year. I think people get the sled show and the boat and sportsmans show confused. The sled show has been two full halls for quite a few years now.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Im not sure why everyone keeps saying the sled show was "smaller".. It was actually BIGGER than last year. I think people get the sled show and the boat and sportsmans show confused. The sled show has been two full halls for quite a few years now.

it felt smaller to me as well T..... not sure why.... but it did....... was an alright show, I feel attendance was down from what I seen.......

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I bought some frankensled stuff , a couple pairs of 20 dollar goggles for spares , and Valemount trail passes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son and I went there Saturday...we really had nothing on the list of "things needed".....but 3 hours later and a just about couple 1000$ lighter, we walked out with a couple swanky looking limited edition S&M T-shirts...thanks TylerG, helmet, goggles, ABS avy bag, a few sets of LED lights, some flashlights.....and some good advice from T&T Terry on my sled....

Overall good show...although it did seem smaller

Last edited:
Top Bottom